DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I wonder?

a pale tanned lover

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, what to do?  I'm kind of hot and bored.  I think Wal-Mart's still open, I could ask my brother to drive me over there so I can pick up a new fan.  My old one DIED a week or so ago, and as a result I've been having issues sleeping.  Like last night.  It was hot.  It was muggy.  I had NO air circulation despite my window being wide open.  I woke up about every hour or so.  I was miserable.

I lie here, lifeless, in this cocoon,

Shedding my skin, 'cause

I'm ready to.

Yeah, maybe you're my next-door neighbor! :P

Well, you weren't actively posting when I said I was the only one online. ;)

No lie, when you said "I'm sorry you are hot" it took me a few seconds to get what you were talking about.  I read that WAY differently at first. >.< :D ;D

It's actually been pretty nice, but yesterday it started raining, and it got really muggy.  Up till then, it's been SO DRY.  So last night was an exception, and it looks like tonight's going to be a stale one as well. Darn.  Can we just move on with Fall?

We don't turn on the A/C unless it's REALLY hot, and it's not.  I'm extra sensitive to the heat, though, so I suffer more than the rest of my family. :D

*giggles*

You know, that doesn't stop some people from calling me hot.  It's creepy, sometimes.  "You're hot, you know."  "Oh, am I?"  "Well, duh."  "Okay, what do I look like? Hm?"  "Uhhhh.... Hot."  "Yeah, okay, you're dumb too."

:D

It's funny that we have something like that in common; most people I know LOVE it when it's hot.  I can't stand it, can't sleep in it, can't fully function in it.  It's AWFUL.

I'll go check it out; must've missed your response! ;)

:D

I don't know much about Michigan, I've never been there!  All I know is what I've learned in school. ;)

I live in Iowa. :D  Southeastern Iowa, which is pretty far away from Michigan. Not as far as southWESTERN Iowa, but still. :P

I mostly do, too. :D

We're so poor, we only put on the A/C when ALL of us are dying from the heat.  Because it's not like the little kids are going to stop running around outside even though they come in looking like lobsters (not from the sun, but from overheating).  They need to be able to cool off, and Mom needs to be able to make dinner.

But we still only use it in extreme temperatures. :D

That's why I'm dying without my fan... :(

Archived