• Cosmicpanda
    • Mightelove
    • Canukistani
    • Alaksuleiel
    • Gerr
    • Rox
    • Pol

Guest Harso

I voted Mat. Since he woke up in tDR he's the only character i've been able to consistantly enjoy reading about. at this point in the story, i love them all though.

When I re-read my Wot's I must admit I skip to certain sections, and mostly I find myself reading about Lan and Nanaeve (Lan reminds me of my hubby - many women could love him, but only one could put up with him.) and of Mat and Tuon (She is just so cute and quirky). However, between them all my loyality is with Lan. He just seems so Rock Hard yummy. :twisted:

Women! They all say they love the strong silent type, but when you are one they wonder what's wrong with you...

Ah well, yet one more thing I will never understand. *much put upon sigh*

Incidentallly, I went with Mat, post-dagger. As much as he hates to admit it, he's really grown up and taken responsibility for himself and those who depend on him.

this is a tough one for me.... i find with the main characters it is hard to pick one... sorta matters what kind of mood i am in... though i do find when i am reading a book and there isnt a chapter involving a main character i start to miss them

Has to be Perrin for me.

He's so sweet and carring. It had to be one of the Emmond Fielders for me. But Rand has gone all stonehearted, Mat is funny but annoying, Egwene is the most irritating, stuborn girl ever, Nyneave and Lan are adorable and i love that storyline, but she's to bossy for me.

So i chose Perrin cos he really loves Faile and he went back against the tavernan (sp) pull Rand had on him and saved his village from the trollocs.

Archived