DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Toy and Minion

So you think you CAN'T dance?

No, I am fed up with my internet connection/Dragonmount.  My internet's not that great, but no other website is reacting this badly to it.

I get the connection between my browser and DM dropped very frequently, and it takes me minutes to post sometimes, instead of seconds.  I don't know why.

Facebook's fine.

Windows Live Messenger is fine.

LiveJournal is fine.

DM is not.

In your settings you could try and get sigs disabled, it may help with the loading.

I find here on holiday it can really slow up, but all of the internet slows. I get it at work too.

Mine says "Connection has timed out."

I only get irritated because it happens SO OFTEN.  Literally at least once every 5 minutes.  At least.

See, gypsy, now you say "Call me Pete", but at first it was Gypsy, so I got used to Gypsy, and now everyone but me is calling you Pete.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• @CrystallineTartwhat does that even mean. The sickness is initially the taint and later is because Rand and Moridin did what any fan of the original ghostbusters knows not to do.
    • Because Biden as the VP is not likely to bring back the working class white vote.
    • Actually as a country that effectively practiced apartied itself, The US ais actually in a much better position to judge what is happening as we actually have a somewhat similar history of race relations.   As for "What are you basing this on? What are your sources?"  Stories in the Economist, New York Times, and the Spainish (as in Spain ) national newspapers that have a variety of ideological positions.    
    • " You instead wrote how many paragraph response to such a casual comment? Again, mountain out of a mole hill."   I wrote a few paragraphs showing the historical reality and it's underlying economic rationale.   "What spurned your asshole to shitpost today? "   I happened to read the boards today and so responded.   "PS: I fixed your barely literate quotes with the correct spelling, that you're obviously to lazy, and technologically impaired to figure out on your own."   You definately how signs of Hobgoblin disease!      
    • .As a Justice he does not need to know anything about abortion.contraception, all he needs to know is the proper role of the Supreme Court which is not to judge the wisdom of legislation but only to opine on it's constitutionality.