DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Check it out!

Torrie

Hello everyone!

I know that most of you are on the WT org also but I thought I would post this here just in case.

Come join us for Lor Appreciation week! Ok it is truly MoN Appreciation but to us she is Lor!

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,46557.msg1225696.html#msg1225696

Feel free to come play with us and keep a look out the rest of the week for more fun!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, I have Kyn to keep me grounded... most of the time...

Plus, ya'll act like Myst has problems poking holes in my ego any time she thinks I'm getting a big head. *laughs* I think she keeps a spare pair of needles around just for that purpose...

*laughs* let me know if that works. I'm afraid when I attacked the PG13 sign, it was a bit like the broom in the Mickey piece of Fantasia... they multiplied and attacked me again.*laughs*

*giggles*  That's ok love..I'm always around to blow up your bubble!!  *hugs*  And nobody deserves this appreciation week more than you!!  Sometimes, we forget to say thank you and let you know how much everything you do and all you put up with means something in this online world!  I know that without you, there would be NO KIN..and many of us would have not stuck around!  Same with the Tower..you are responsible for our newbies there and it is your guidance and good work that inspires and encourages them!  A lot of your work is behind the scenes where nobody sees it, dealing with planning, changes, dramas even! 

And just to clarify this...while all the work you do is important and makes a big difference in the life of DM and we appreciate it....what is truely important and what we appreciate is YOU!  Even if you didn't do another thing for DM..you would still be the Lor we love!  Our friend, confidant, playmate..(don't go there!) LOL, a dynamic and special woman that has touched us all!!  *hugs tight, crowns in daisy's and spins into a Snoopy Dance)  Love you Sistermine!! :-*

Archived