DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Return

Asfaloth

So, I'm bringing back some of my characters from a 2.5 year hiatus.  I had a TG named Anwashawn Ellasser (or Shawn for short) with I believe a ws of 13, Path of Water and Speed Discipline who while training in weapon work also trained to be a blacksmith and became a Master Smith.....that was rped out with the intention of having a TG live in the smithy for extra protection of weapons and so that anybody that wanted custom work done could actually rp it out with someone instead of just having one of the NPCs make it for them........anyway, I have several questions to ask in the process of figuring out just how to bring him back into the game so to speak but I don't know if I need to be speaking to Egwina or Sangreal (ADL for TGs if I'm not mistaken?) or Matalina(MaA and one in charge of TG ws advancement I think?)

Can somebody please direct me as to who I should pose my questions?  Thanks!

Well it's more questions related to training reqs as I'm trying to decide if I can use any of them as a Return thread and kill two birds with one stone....but yeah several questions related to training, which is why I wasn't sure who to ask.  Guess I shoulda been more clear on that in my initial post.

Speak with me!!  ;D Step one is resubmitting your updated bio. I do show you at a WS 13. After that you can RP again. If you would like to discuss options for your return we can do that via PM or if you have MSN  8) Welcome back!