• Created
  • Last Reply

*sighs*

Now we cant have that now can we??

*dives in the water and swims down to twinnie*

*forces her up with flows of water*

Silly, silly girl...

Oh well...

*helps twinnie on the boat without any interest in helping her get her skirts off*

Only LDD may help Twinnie get her skirt off Steely

*dries her off with the OP*

And remeber your bonded, so try to at least keep faithful ro Sheli (cause if you dont, Im make sure you regret it)

So, Twinnie, how are you today?

*comes out of wings, but stays in Dae's arms..*

well, thats different, he is her warder...*smiles and looks around*

I really need to thank Raij for saving me, and taking care of me so well as he so often does....

*smooches her gaiden* now...can we go fly?

*nods* of course.

*bends to pick twinnie up, craddling her against his chest, then spreads wide the wings, steps to the railing and leaps*

*for a few seconds he furiously flaps and with each stroke reaches higher into the sky, till the ship and all upon it are but dots far below.

rolls to the side flying around some low clouds and climbs still some more till the air is cool upon their skin, then he slows, spreading the wings once more to soar upon the thermals of the ocean*

*twists and turns in the sky, then spins twinnie into a loop through the air and grins spotting a likely cloud bank ahead....dives into those clouds, moving around within the moist vapors then out and quickly down towards the waiting ocean below to skip along the top of some waves before catching another thermal back into the sky*

*turns in the air, whispering in Twinnie's ear, then climbs high and hovers for a moment before diving towards the ship, aiming straight at goldie....Pullls up sharply just as they reach the ship and Twinnie releases paint baloons on Goldies head, then they slowly climb back up into the sky, spinning and laughing as they do* My reaction would have been fire and brimstone Goldie and that is enough to know....*fades away as they circle into the clouds high overhead*

Archived