DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Conflicts RP'ers Needed!!

Vanion

Alright... I need two other Trainee's to assist with an RP for the "Conflicts" req.

Any takers?

You'll get to pick a fight in the Yard with a blindfolded Trainee!!

Conflicts - You will encounter two other members of the White Tower or the Warders Divsion. A conflict will arise and you will be challenged to resolve the conflict. The conflict may be between the two other PC characters or between yourself and 1 other PC with the third PC being the moderator. 7 posts minimum

Ooh, pick me, me, me! If you do not mind a WT member, that is. I can imagine it now, you won't be able to see the ageless face and assume you've stumbled upon the latrines . . .  ;)

lmao

Does this mean I am going to be stumbling blindly into the Novice quarters again?

I managed to get out of there alive once, I am not going to tempt fate with that one a second time!

I'm wanting to play around with fighting blind some more.

The point for this one would be defense against multiple opponents. While blindfolded.  ;D

Everyone ends up with pains and maybe some minor breaks needing a trip to the Infirmary, but should end with a new respect for all Trainees involved, and hopefully the start of what will later become a good IC friendship.

*laughs* And I can come along and break it up, if you want. Big bad Tower Guard to the rescue... *grins* If we play it while she's still ticked about her boyfriend leaving her, she may get a few extra swings in... *laughs*

lol sounds good.

Everyone is welcome to join in!

Oh, and Winds, as your new Sword Commander for the Ren'Shai, you had best get your butt over to our boards in the Warders Guild and make roll call, else I'll be forced to put the hurt on you!!

So, on that note, I wil likely make the topic today so we can get this thing started!!