DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

David Hermes the newest member of the Black Tower!

David Hermes

Hi I'm David Hermes, at least that is my nickname. I'm 17 and live in England and I have just finished my GCSEs! I am a fanatical reader and I am writing my own fantasy book, a trilogy actually. I would like to work as a dentist in the future. Despite my serious side I also have a very laid-back side to me, and enjoy playing games. I like conversing with people especially people with the same interests and I would love to get to know fellow fans of the wheel of time.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh, another one from England...wooohoooo!!! Me too.

So how did your exams go? I bet you are pleased to now have the holidays here.

So you want to be a dentist, I think you are very brave, You will have to out up with patients like me, who get so stressed when going to the dentist. and I have to go Tuesday and have some work done *quakes in fear*

You write too, wow you are talented!

What games do you like to play?

One for him, and one for the voice in his head  ;D

But I've been practicing my Healing technique, and I think I've managed to do a nice integration on him, if I must say so myself.

The swelling in his head will go down soon, I think I'm sure, so he'll be able to pass through doorway's any day now.

*wanders in backwards yelling out as he closes the door* NO NOT LIKE THAT YOU DOLT...

Ahhh stupid Gorge wont learn to fight like that if he keeps this up... *runs hand through hair* anyways i came to say Hi To the newbe, although i spose im still a newbe... but your newer than me... *hangs a new car sent air freshener over Dave's ear* There, much better

Archived