DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Meesh

Guest dragonsworn1991

*Grabs Justen by the ear*

And just where have you been?

If I told you I reckon you'd let go of that ear and go grab yourself some penicilin, but that's neither here nor there. *eyes a table off to his left*  Actually I do remember a little of it being there, but that's because Nyn got me drunk and kept...doing things, things i couldn't fight off because I was too weak and overpowered by her Nyn's.

But I digress

*digresses*

What was I talking about? Oh yes, the fact that no one is here, which would be clearly untrue in a physical sense, since of course the Ghul is a very active place.  SG have posts, I read posts after all.  That wouldn't be an accurate statement if you didn't have posts.  Or technically if I couldn't read.

Which of course I can, it's just a very low level.  Like, third gradish, somewhere around there, which actually works for me because that's where my humour generally derivates from as well.

*pulls up a chair*

Now I'm not one for long winded expositions that end up saying absolutely nothing, but that's not to say I won't engage in such from time to time.

*starts talking at length*

And that's the story of how I ended up at my Junior year Cherry Prom making out with my third cousin.

*nods*

JD,

No one on the corner has swagger like me.

That's probably for the best, since technically I'm not here either.  At least, for the sake of those that would find me are concerned.  Hmmmmm, I think that came out wrong.

*checks his sentence structure*

Nope, it came out completely nonsensical and impossible to diagram into the English language, which was pretty much exactly as intended.

And how could you miss my visit Neaeaann?  As a Spymaster favorite you have eternal access to the myth that is JD, all you need to do is click your heels three times and say something about how dashing and funny and handsome I am.  Though sometimes I send Paityr in first, ever since that incident where Roka thought it would be funny to summon me while he was on the throne (you know what throne I'm talking about). 

Anywhoo, What's there to do around here with no one about?

*plays basketball*

JD,

That's right, the JD

Archived