• Thom
    • Galad
    • Gawyn
    • Morgase
    • Faile
    • Tallanvor
    • Karede
    • Loial

Ok, here's the deal. I've been seriously thinking of making a new Dreadlord character for a while now, but, I have seven characters on three different sites, so I'm not so sure that I want to make another one. Your job is to tempt me into becoming a Dready, tell me all the reasons that I should take on another character and join the SG Div. I guess that right now I'm on the edge and I need that push to get me into the relm of the shadow dudes.

Since you are thinking about it I'll plug what I usually do.

SG (and FL) have a semi-normal location where you can be from anywhere and yet have alot of RP possiblities and other PCs to RP with.

One of the biggest problems I've found with SG (and FL) is that it's too broad, so in an effort to help people find some new friends to RP with and to create a more convient way to get ppl to RP with you I created The Rashad Ranch

We currently have 6 PCs (me, Demus, Nona, Adelas, Aki, Sam, Angelica) of which I beleive 4 are active and I beleive one said he was going to be here that I didn't list, and another might be on the way.

My character can come get you and bring you to the Ranch or you can find your way there, OR you can use the town Fairhaven or the Ranch to create your character's history.

Right now the Ranch is recovering from the attack of a destructive fog caused by a Bubble of Evil. So there will be some decent RPs to get in on in the near future.

We also might have a visiting gleeman for a while.

All in all this is a place where you can be bad, be "fairly" open about it, find SGers to RP with and start learning what it means to be a Darkfriend.

Mat/Cari