DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Attempting a Revival ATTN BotRH Staff

Lone

I had a Scout PC a few years back that I would like to bring back into use. His name is Saral Corsan & was part of the Officers training program that going on back then. I don't know if that has any bearing on today's DM but if it does I would like to know.

I would recommend making sure his bio is up to date and then resubmit it, you'll have to follow the current system of going through the ranks instead of the one you were using, but you may be able to bring him back at the level he was at... I am not sure on this though, and will defer to Quibby on that point.

• 3 months later...

I know it's been a long time since I first inquired about this, But now that RL has given me more free time, I would like to officially get Saral started up again. Now it says in a earlier post that I should defer to Quibby on the subject of starting him where his was when I took my extremely long LOA.

I am doing so now. Would that be possible or would have to start over?

You can bring him back at the original level.  Your bio's in the archives, so we're all set up and good to go.

And my apologies to everybody for my scarcity here.  I had a sudden influx of real-life-itis.