DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darkfriends needed for Inter-division RP invloving....

Kalthandrix

Hey ya! I left that subject line hanging out there to entice you to look inside.

Anyway, I am looking to see if there are any in the CoS that might want to take part in an inter-division RP with my character Vykor, a male channeler, that is being trained by the Warders in the White Tower.

The premises behind this idea is that two years ago, my character was part of a team hunting DFs that had infiltrated the Black Tower, and while the official hunt may have been ceased, Vykor has still kept up a bit of hunting in his free time. So while he is at the White Tower training, he will incure the wrath of a master (who is a TTPC) and Vykor will be dosed with forkroot and given over to "a shadowy figure", and I thought that who better to play such a persona than a Darkfriend.

The additional upside to this is that it could perhaps lead to some other large RPs later on as well.

This is all of course subject to the approval of the respective divisions DLs, but I am hoping to find some interested people and then set about coming up with a RP proposal to then be submitted to the DLs.

Anyway, if you would like to take part, PM me or post on this thread!

Peace out!

lol well I know I'm technically already involved by my PC Cari can but I'll let other ppl if they are interested since I will already be involved in terms of the TTPC.  Though we'd have to discuss some pretty fine points as my character can't be in Tar Valon in "present" times as she is currently under trial for killing people in Tar Valon, however if it's set before that time then I can most definitely help you out in that particular thing (she is an assassin so it's up her line of work)