DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Flying Aes Sedai

t-bag

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like the effort involved would outweigh any possible gain.
That's what many students around the world believe about going to school. So they rather play WoW.
So what would you gain from discovering a way of flying that is almost certainly harder to use and more dangerous than Traveling or using some sort of aircraft? Like an OP-powered Aeroplane?

Sounds like the effort involved would outweigh any possible gain.
That's what many students around the world believe about going to school. So they rather play WoW.
So what would you gain from discovering a way of flying that is almost certainly harder to use and more dangerous than Traveling or using some sort of aircraft? Like an OP-powered Aeroplane?

Actually, combined with a good study of how air-currents affect object, I do see plains as a possibility.

It would also be usefull on the battlefield, moving quickly from one place to the other at high speed.

Traveling may be instant, but the spots you do it from and to don't magically give you hyper-speed at the location. You can be overrun before you know it. While flying over troops(at an angle perhaps), they'd need to be lucky if they can even hit you.

Actually, combined with a good study of how air-currents affect object, I do see plains as a possibility.
They had planes in the AoL. They didn't fly without them.

It would also be usefull on the battlefield, moving quickly from one place to the other at high speed.
Travel.

You can be overrun before you know it.
Before you can get airborne.
While flying over troops(at an angle perhaps), they'd need to be lucky if they can even hit you.
Flying solo would be needlessly difficult. They could hit you with the Power fairly easily. You'd be wide open.

*Kneecaps Mr Ares*

Just for fun.....  ;D

*Rips out Asha'man Kovans fingernails with pliers, yanks out his teeth, electrocutes his testicles, and burns him at the stake* Just for fun.

But...I already knee capped you. There's no way you could do all that to me from a wheelchair....

You'd be surprised.

*Gets some random person, and slowly peels away their skin in small strips, while applying some sort of substance that limits/stops bleeding, so they dont bleed to death. Then proceeds to hold a match to their bare, skinless flesh, moving the match constantly until everything but their still-skinned face is blackened and burnt. I then look up to Mr Ares and Korvan and say, "Sorry, am I disturbing you?"*

That would be fun.

*Gets some random person, and slowly peels away their skin in small strips, while applying some sort of substance that limits/stops bleeding, so they dont bleed to death. Then proceeds to hold a match to their bare, skinless flesh, moving the match constantly until everything but their still-skinned face is blackened and burnt. I then look up to Mr Ares and Korvan and say, "Sorry, am I disturbing you?"*

That would be fun.

Who the hell is Korvan? ???

*Kneecaps Mr Ares*

Just for fun.....  ;D

*Rips out Asha'man Kovans fingernails with pliers, yanks out his teeth, electrocutes his testicles, and burns him at the stake* Just for fun.

But...I already knee capped you. There's no way you could do all that to me from a wheelchair....

You'd be surprised.

I can only imagine....With difficulty.

That would be fun.

It might be. The answer is no.

That would be fun.

It might be. The answer is no.

Seconded.

Archived