DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slight LoA EXTENDED AGAIN

Sieve

I will not be posting in any RP's until Sunday at the earliest.  I have a couple of really busy days ahead of me so I don't expect to have a chance to write anything.  I apologize if this inconveniences anyone but one of my coworkers has Leukemia.  We are doing another benefit for him on Saturday and have a ton of shi...er stuff to get done.

RL first sweetie!! I know you will do great at the benefit!! Don't forget pictures!

I will ad my own Mini LoA to this. I will not be posting anything until Saturday. I have 13 teenagers, 8 kids under 7, and 14ish parents coming over tomorrow for a Bar-B-Q. I will be busy with a captial B.  ;D

RL first sweetie!! I know you will do great at the benefit!! Don't forget pictures!

I will be fine if I stop adding songs to the list.  Though it is a good thing I did as I just found out that I will be playing longer than expected and might have to go on again after the other band. 

I will try to get some video as well as pics though knowing me I will be hiding behind my music stand so you wont see much.  ;D  I'm not as photogenic as you.  ;)  :P

once again my LOA has become slightly longer.  I just got booked for a welcome home celebration for our local veterans of the Armed Forces.  Several guys including one of the guys who went through the Academy with me have recently come home from Iraq so the local union is throwing a party to celebrate their return and thank them for their service.

My LOA will extend through the weekend as sunday is Father's day.

This is last Saturday's benefit for a police officer who is battling Leukemia:

Me

wilsonsbenefit1.jpg

My Guitar

myguitar.jpg

*laughs* We should compile you a list of things to do when you decide to get back and actually write more than "I'm not going to post again" posts. That way, when you see the overwhelming list to things to do, you'll.... ok, so you'd probably run the other way, but that's SO hardly the point that it's not funny.

*smiles* Somewhere in there was a "we miss you, get your butt back here and be nice to us, too."