DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning

NighteyesDM

its been a while but i figured i missed you all so i would drop back by again and stick around for a while. Plus i miss messing with Empy and that is just something that is hard to give up kinda like crack. Anyway I remeber some names and hope they remeber me as well considering a met them at DCon and in Chicago ( i am looking at you Sergent and Kat and Ben and Mattalian as well of course).

Yes i read that well u deserve the break but i meant more non DM related life lol. For example my son will b 3 the lastday of august, the wife is in Nursing 2 and i am currently looking for a job (although i am 90% sure i have something). Oh and this wednesday we will have been married for 3 years!

Oh geez, about six, I think?  I'm pretty sure it was at the first D*Con I went to, so. :)

Happy anniversary and babies upon you, for sure!  I'll have been married for two years myself next month (married a Brit and immigrated to the UK, but not necessarily in that order.  Suffices to say, immigration was due to the husband!), and we're expecting our first child on the next Binary day - 01/01/10.  Suffices to say... baby better be born on time, or I'm going to be a wee bit cross. ;)

Oh geez, about six, I think?  I'm pretty sure it was at the first D*Con I went to, so. :)

Happy anniversary and babies upon you, for sure!  I'll have been married for two years myself next month (married a Brit and immigrated to the UK, but not necessarily in that order.  Suffices to say, immigration was due to the husband!), and we're expecting our first child on the next Binary day - 01/01/10.  Suffices to say... baby better be born on time, or I'm going to be a wee bit cross. ;)

WOW sweet and congrats all at the same time! So how u likig it on the other side of the pond? I always aid if i moved somewhere that far i wanted to move to scottland.

Yes, pass 'round the tequila, the wolfies gather. *grins*

I <b>adore</b> England.  It suits me sooo much better than the States ever did, let me tell you.  I've not made it up to Scotland yet, but we'll probably check out a few border villages when we're up near Bishop Auckland for our anniversary trip next month. :)

Yes i read that well u deserve the break but i meant more non DM related life lol. For example my son will b 3 the lastday of august, the wife is in Nursing 2 and i am currently looking for a job (although i am 90% sure i have something). Oh and this wednesday we will have been married for 3 years!

I haven't been up to very much. I teach history at a small private school for students with learning disabilities. We don't have children yet. On Sunday we'll have been married six years.

Archived