DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A lurker no longer

shadowhelm

Greetings,

I have been lurking around this site for a little while now and finally decided to register.

I started reading the WOT books back when they first came out, but lost interest in the series right after book 6. Other things came up around that time. I started book 7, but never finished it. I kept on buying the hardbacks, but never got around to actually reading them. That is, until now. I just finished listening to books 1-6 from audible.com in an attempt to catch up with what I have read and get back into the series. I pulled A Crown of Swords off the shelf yesterday and am already 100 pages into the book. I am glad to finally be back into the story.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello.

Guest Egwene

Enjoy the read, Shadowhelm :)

You probably already know from you time as a lurker :wink: the different parts of this forum. Hope you have a great time posting!!

Guest TheDemigod

Hey and welcome to dragonmount!

i hope you'll enjoy your time here, and please do come by the yellow ajah boards for a chat!

Thanks for the welcome.

Spoilers are not that big of a deal for me. I've been keeping up with the major story arcs even though I have not actually been keeping up with my reading. So, at least I am not that far behind.

I'm trying to marathon read the last five books so I am ready for the final chapter. It'll be a close race I think, but I should be able to make it.

Well before you stop by the blue ajah of course be sure to sign up for the white tower. You can either be a warder or an Aes Sedai. Your choice.

Welcome to dragonmount, youve been around lurking through this site, now its time to join some orgs, visit the disscusion boards, and drop some noise into fiddlestick. And dont forget to stop by the rping area. Where you can rp till your hearts disire.

I really should keep these things for later. There kinda good right. :lol:

Archived