DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Twinnie's Wheel of DISNEY!

twinflower

OK y'all got the Scrambled Movie..LOL even with me goofing up!!  So here is a game for the second part of the month!

This will be like the Wheel of Fortune, where you will be told this is a phrase, movie, character, cartoon, etc.  Then the spaces will be laid out for whatever it is!  You can guess one letter at a time!  If you guess a letter, all that are in the phrase will be posted and you will recieve two points for each correct letter used!  These of course will be consonents only!  You will not lose any points for an incorrect guess of letters!

Now if you wish to buy a vowel, it will cost you one point for every correct one in the word(s)! The guess itself will cost one point.  So if you guess Is there an "E"  and there are two "E"'s it will cost you two points!  If there were not any "E"'s it would cost you one point from your total Kin points!

One last rule.  There can only be three unanswered guesses at a time!  So if Torrie has guessed a Z, then Kyn guesses a L and then Dragon posts a guess of D.  Along comes Jade who is sure there is a T..but she will have to wait to post her guess until at least one of those guesses is answered!

*grins*  OK if you guess or figure out the answer correctly, you will recieve TEN points plus the correct letter points you got!

Ok one other thing, the things you will guess about..are all Disney related and will have been mentioned, talked about or posted at sometime this month in the Kin boards!

Ok ready?  *grins*  Then lets play!

Ok folks...

there are no "a" Dar..but that guess still will cost you one point!

Torrie..there are THREE "s"  so six points to you~

Jade...there is one "e" and that will cost you one point

Taei...there are two "i" and that will cost you two points!

You know you may want to guess consonents first..they are free...LOL!

lol  TO JOIN...all you have to do is post a thread that says:

I WANT TO JOIN THE KIN!

(lol silly me...here I thought you WERE jade....*shakes head)

and...

CORRECT!!! WOOHOO!! YOU GOT THE ANSWER!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

*grins*

OK everyone, the game will continue with another game to solve..BUT ...

Our very own, Lovely and Active TORRIE is going to mod the game!!  *grins and hugs Torrie*  Since I am leaving Monday, she will keep this going until the end of the month for you!!  She will also be keeping track of points too!!  lol  Have fun!! 

Love, Twinnie!

Just think Rasheta!  If you join now..you already will have 10 points for winning this round!  LOL!

Archived