DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Any interest in a seminar/discussion regarding online gaming?

I'd like to host/run a discussion on online gaming....and I'm looking to gauge interest before I ask permission from Lor.

This could cover many type of games (mmorpgs, multiplayer FPSs, etc.) and I'm looking for a solid 6-8 people to have a good discussion with.  As we all like to be online (duh!  ;D), I figured there must be some of us that enjoy these types of games.

So anybody interested, or looking for raising requirements, come let me know!!!

I don't want to take up a slot, but I support this, for many reasons...  ;)  And I'd stop in if were allowed.  I know in the past, they often say only the class members can post, but if you're cool with it, I'll come by.  :)

Guest Cairos

Is this class for only for novices/accepted/algai/manshima? Or is it open to everbody? I might be interested in joining.

Good question.  I haven't gotten the "official approval" from Lor on this class yet.

As this is more of a discussion than a lecture, based on the topic, I don't see a problem with many people participating.  I'm not sure what the "rules" are per se, but I would think that if there are a certain number of spots that I'm only allowed to have, I'll let people that need the class first, and then whoever else would like to participate.

And if not, then the more the merrier to me.  ;D

Jhaenara, you naughty girl.  You know that I deplore that sort of action, and that I try to embody a pure and honest soul.

>_>

<_<

Stop staring at me like that.  I'm serious.  And why is my nose getting longer?!?!  :o

I knew you would say that.

*cue bug voice from Family Guy*

Gooooood.  Goooooood.  :D

Ok, back to the topic.  I've been in contact with the MoNster, and should be able to post signups in the Lecture Hall pretty soon.  I'll check with her on actual spots and stuff, but I'm hoping that everybody that want to participate....can.

If for some reason I can only have a certain amount of spots, then people who don't need it can swing by and be a guest contributor or something.

like I said, if you don't get enough people I'd LOVE to sign up. especially if you do teach about how to play on one and get everyone to do the WoW 10-day free trial to test out what you taught them >.>

on the Eitrigg realm <.< or Sen'Jin >.> or Perenolde if everyone does Horde characters <.< >.>

;D

Hmmm....Pol, you should do a seminar on your powers of subtlety.  ;) ;D

But there will be talk about WoW and other MMOs, of course, so you can plug your favorite.  Or in Jhae's case, plug about every MMO on the market, as she has tried them all.  She gets around.  Umm....I mean digitally.....uhh, not like in pictures....maybe.  :-\

Ha ha ha ha...  *eyes*

I haven't tried them all.  I have tried plenty, but really only the mainstream ones and even then, not as much lately because of budget.  I used to get in a lot of betas though.  Not so lucky at that anymore.  :'(

Archived