DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WARNING!!

Jhaen, you and I are the same age, so we can carry on about the "whippersnappers" around here that didn't see Star Wars in a theater. :)

And, Mother, I aspire to be the guy on the block that the kids complain about, too. You'll have to teach me how to start by yelling at them...

Man, I remember being in highschool. It seemed like a never ending ordeal. College is much better. Getting you degree, getting married and buying a house is the best so far.

Wow, Mother! I'm just a year and a half younger than you, but I'm not done with school, am not married yet, and don't have a house of my own. I feel so far behind compared to other people my age, but then again, my dad did say that graduate school is a "prolonged adolescence". Most of my school friends still live with their parents like me. :lol:

Guest Majsju

heck, I'm four years older than Kat, still in school, still happily not-married, still not owning a house... :D

I think the reason why I likw my life so much, is because I am pretty much exactly where I want to be. Other people may have different life goals, so they shouldn't take my happiness as an affront. =)

Good point. I also have a rule for myself that I won't get married until after I've graduated and started my career. I want to be able to support myself before I worry about building a life with someone else. The rule isn't hard for me to follow, since I'm very far from finding someone to marry! LOL!

Guest Majsju

I find my choices fitting very well with where I want to be atm. Still studying, I love to learn things, and I want to become better in my field. Unless I get hit by a car or something I should still have almost 40 years left to work, so I'm not in a hurry :D

Buying a house just seems stupid for me, since I have no intentions of staying in this town once I finally quit Uni, I probably won't even stay in the country. Much more convenient to rent until I find a place I want to stay for a long time.

And marriage...That is not exactly on my To do-list. I'm not even entirely convinced that I believe in monogamy :lol:

Lets see....how about I start with getting through college and getting a job with the degree I get by going to college and then worry about marriage, house and all that stuff.....I hope that works out for me.....

Archived