DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia....

Hey all!!

There is going to be a Mafia game hosted on the Green Boards. We would love to have as many people come and play as possible.

here is a link to the sign up thread...

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,43018.new.html#new

I promise it will be fun. this invitation is open to everyone...regardless of rank or station. ;)

:-*

Ok everyone...here is the lowdown on what the game is going to be like.

If you are familiar with the book Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson then you will understand what i'm talking about. Any questions please feel free to ask!

So we will be set in the main city called Luthadel. The Innocents will be the Skaa and the Mafia will be the Obligators(in the books the Skaa are the poor class and the Obligators are like the priests and bureaucrats). You are members of a Street gang and have been suspicious of infiltration for a little while now. One night a gang member is killed...that solidifies it for your crew leader. He decides that the spys/mafia need to be found before an other murder is done. He alowes no one to leave until the matter is settled.

There are going to be some fun roles here. Doc, Detective, assassin...maybe more if we get some more players. *nods*

I will give this a few more days to gather more players. I will be posting a notice in the Games area as well to see if anyone there wants to join us. I also decided to have the game played on the Main WT board...then if anyone from the general public wants to play they can! LOL.

ok these are the player so far...

1) Aubrey

2) Jade

3) Illiara

4) Bur

5) Kelly

6) Minuet

7) Narina

8)Maeva

9)Pandy

10)Jeran

11)Naeann

12)Liathiana

Anyone else wanting to join are welcome.  :)

We Shall start Monday night!

Archived