DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Red/Council Thread of Inquisition!

twinflower

Daruya is your character named after a specific emotion?

In a manner of speaking.  For a one word answer, yes.

Jaydena, was your character a villain toward the protagonist because she was "dissed?"

X

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correction to one of my answers, after looking at my character again, my character is not a step-parent and step-child, I said yes to that one.

Phooey!  I based one of my guesses in the Discovery thread based on that answer!  *sticks tongue out at Jade, then tickles her*

LOL I know I feel horrible, not sure why I thought that, late night or something.

Jaydena, was your character a villain toward the protagonist because she was "dissed?"

Yes

Daruya is your character known for being very mad all the time?

X

LOL I know I feel horrible, not sure why I thought that, late night or something.

Yes

Daruya is your character known for being very mad all the time?

Yes.

And I'm going to try one last time on your identity!  See you in the Discovery thread!

X

I hope you realise my little panda, that I'm totally guessing as I go along and don't actually have a clue what I'm doing?  ;D

*puts Disney stickers on Twinnie's head*

*runs off before she gets a row for spamming*  :P

*giggles and puts stickers on Tay's computer*

silly girl you won't get in trouble here!  what a concept! ::)

umm...totally guessing meaning you have no idea who your character is you mean?  or how to play?  cause it's just like twenty questions with a yes no answer..*nods*  except you only get 15 questions per person in my game!  LOL

oh and the name on the personal posts...the aka genie or tinkerbell like on manny's and lors...is that thier identity has been guessed and thats who their secret identity is...

ok did i unconfuse you or cause more?  hmm...*grins and hugs and hands a cuppa tea*

*giggles*  just as a sidenote to you and everyone..i'm just a little bit spastic cause we are leaving in...FOUR DAYS!  *bounces, spills the tea, makes a new pot and grins*

and one more post then i'll stop...*giggles*

Jade has asked several of us are we animated...well we are all animated characters!  What she has meant I think, is to ask if we are computer animated  or if we are hand drawn!!  No you can't go back now and clarify that question love!  Just be sure everyone to clarify what you are asking!  LOL!

Oh and a reminder:

Each person only has 15 questions they can be asked!  Dragon already has his 15..you'll have to figure out who he is from those questions already asked!  and Torrie only has one question left!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Archived