DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Assistant Division Leader

Taymist

Well, as the title tells you, we have a new ADL for the Wolfkin.  :)

I asked Tai'Dashan to take over the position and I'm delighted to say he's agreed. There'll be someone to cover properly now when I'm not available.

We haven't split duties up so far but I'll let you all know if that does happen. Meantime you can approach either of us with any queries you may have, just give Tai some time to settle in. ;)

Congrats Tai and thank you.  :D

Thanks all!

I must say I am excited. So far joining the wolfies has been a wonderful experience with plenty of wonderful people/writers!

My email is ethomefone13[at]msn[dot]com in case you haven't glanced at my prof. I am on MSN messnger all day at work if you need something, or you can reach me on my personal Messenger at fragglerockforever[at]gmail[dot]com. This will be your primary MSN contact for me with the ethomefone13 as an email contact. Hmm...ok so that's confusing. Let me clarify...

ethomefone13 msn com = Primary email contact.

fragglerockforever gmail com = primary msn contact with above email as secondary (just know im at work so may ask you to hold on a moment lol)

Hope all of that makes sense! Anywho...I look forward to serving as the ADL and getting to know all of you (and your chars) better!

Oh you fool Tai!!!!

Do you have any idea just what level of nagging you have let yourself in for??? ;D

Dude i so feel for you ;D

BTW: Congrats! I am sure you will do a good job

• 2 weeks later...