DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Everyone

*approves the bourbon and vanilla beans*

I think I ain't old enough for the newspaper and monkey brains  ;) Wait....are they chilled or warm? :P

Kep, I just figured out something else wonderful about you....We see alot more Boopsy when you're around  ;) And that's always a good thing :-*

Hahahaha thanks Bes... I think.

All sounds like wonderful ideas... although the monkey brains sounds a little odd.

Did you know in China they put a live monkey under the table and theres a spring that lifts the cage out, and once its out they cut off the monkeys head and eat its brains straight... watched on this food thing during my creative writing class... ugh...

That's only because Kepen is... special.

Yeah yes, I've seen the monkey brains LIVE. So I only work with artificial ones these days. Eating them is definitely not part of the deal.

*dangles a shiny object in front of Kepen and moves it from side to side*

You're feeling very euphoric . . . You will do everything I say . . . You will head over to the Blue Ajah boards and spend time with us there, too . . .

*hands shiny object to Bes*  Here, Bes, have some fun!  Just don't remove the suggestion he head over to our Boards, okay?

*wanders off, wondering how Kepen will react to Bes's "suggestions" and what those suggestions might be*

Oh, no!  What have I done?!  :o  Maybe I shouldn't have handed him over to Bes . . . No, surely Bes would be responsible with this task.  After all, she is a Sitter . . .  ???

*stops as she hears Bes's laughter coming from the room behind her*

*bites lip, worried*

*stares in disbelief*

Dar hands me a hypnosis device immediately after that "tasty" comment? Bes thinks.

"Hahahahahahahaha" Jackpot!

Kepen, you would like nothing better than to accompany me to the Ajah quarters where you will be allowed to wash the muffins from my hair. ;)

Archived