DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's That Time Again....

Taymist

Yes indeed... time for me to pester you all!! Stop groaning, you know you like it.  ;)

Can you all make sure that you have your training posts up with thread names, links and post counts added up to date please?  ;D Everyone should be able to see the Training Board. If you don't post 'em where I can find 'em and there'll be nil points given :P and probably time in solitary confinement just for fun.  :D

Jeh, I think you'll find Kara's replied to Arienna's thread now.  :) But I knew about your situation, this was more aimed at the newer people, not everyone has a thread started even.

You don't need to wait till a thread is finished to update post counts, folks. It's there as a guide for me so I can keep an eye on progress easily in one place.  :)

I should note too that Nyn has some technical issues with a fried cable right now, so if you're waiting on a reply from her, that's why there is none. She's hoping to have it sorted as soon as she can.

Jeh, I think you'll find Kara's replied to Arienna's thread now.  :) But I knew about your situation, this was more aimed at the newer people, not everyone has a thread started even.

I know, but it's kind of important in figuring out how my characters will react to the (other) Wolfkin.

Arienna sees them as a potential threat to Lord Maric, and isn't gullible (in her own words) enough to drop everything she knows for a group of people she met last week.

Daciana has no reason for leaving the Stedding given the situation in Fal Sion, but is about five seconds away from treating them as her new food source once she feels they pose no threat.

Also, having both chars meet up at this point could prove disasterous, as each confirms the other's suspicions. :P

Thanks Winter and I'm lmao at the thought of those two meeting... maybe avoiding that might be wise  ;D *chuckles* so you stop encouraging her *twaps Winter*  :P