DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

<Shayol Ghul>

Canukistani

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, everyone is having problems installing WoW these last few days.  Azrael uninstalled his and is trying to install Lich King when his computer shut off and upon reboot his anti virus spotted a virus and he's still dealing with it...8hrs later...

Well I finally got the game installed and updated. When you get a chance Canuk I need you or Az to change my rank, because when I was showing Cat how to leave GoC, I accidentally left the guild and am now a lil Ful.  :-\

No anger Far, I promise you. Lots of mockery and disdain though.

I actually pity you...I think.

sorry Far.  Az has to get his computer reformated.  and it's going to be some time before i can buy a new computer.  The one i'm using to write this has no working cd rom and there seems to be a big problem with blizzards downloading of the Universal WoW game client.

lol, stephen thinks if they just did away with the hooves, some of the draenei you can create would even be considered sexy. I soooo miss my draenei on the private server! she was the uber kewlness... I actually haven't played the private servers since I bought WoW >_>

and now to go play my Popejohnpäul, the undead priest, on Perenolde with Elyssa

so I havent gotten around to playing. had other duties that came first and have one more left to do after I shower...

but I think it's not fair how you can play draenei, canuk :P oh, and got Myrä added to the Guild but am waiting at adding Pöledra to SG and Belgärath to GoC til I level them up some.

they can't withdrawl any money.  it says above the withdrawl money the number of stacks available to them to withdrawl each day.  i think i set it to 1 or 2 for those ranked darkfriend.  sadly now Az's computer is a giant paperweight too...

Yeah, you have to have BC to learn jewelcrafting.

And as I said before Canuk, I can't access anything from the guild because I'm back to Lightful rank until you or Az manage to get on your accounts to fix it.  :-\

But yeah, it will be easier for someone to check the guild vault for what I put in there and then just send one of us three a message with what they want out of there. Because I'm like up to my ears in jewelry and the market is really bad for it right now.  :-X

mmm are all your characters lightfuls?  check and see.  Az and I might not be able to help out for a while as we both need new computers.  the capacitors on my motherboard are near dead and he got hit with a virus dumper thingy that tore apart his software. 

i just bought the people i'm housesitting for a working dvd rom so i'm trying to install WoW Trial right now.  might not be able to play my normal account because i think Az's credit card is full.

we're both thinking of letting our accounts lapse till we get working machines.  I should be getting a new computer in the next few monthes depending on when my 5yrs of tax returns comes in.  it's been 3 weeks so far, so like another 3-6 weeks i guess

I got a 10 day free trial of BC as it kept giving the 202 error again and we'll have to contact customer billing support yet again. but I gets it on monday!!!! *has a new schmexy blood elf named Aeval after the celtic goddess of sexual relations on the Eitrigg realm* 8)

Archived