DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dusting off an old page

tismeb4u

Hello all of the Yard,

I was wondering if someone (read this as please tell me who to talk to in charge) could tell me if I can reactivate Corin Danveer and what the steps would be to do this ..... I have been gone for oh .... a little over a year I think, and would like to get back into RP'ng again.

Please let me know if you have any questions and what the correct procedure would be to start using him again.

Thanx,

Corin

I blasted an email off to the staff address just to make sure bases were covered when I posted this. But in terms of an updated Bio, I guess I can get started on that ... probably a good thing anyway .... I really haven't kept it up to date that well.

I take it I would send it back into the same approval process as a new Bio?

Corin

As long as your WS is under 18 you will keep it.  All training todate is kept. 

As far as an update, it really depends.  If your bio ends at becoming a trainee and you are now a tower guard you need to update your trainee days to TG days it doesn't have to be anything extravagent but I would make notes of anything really important about your character you did.

Me I update my bio for personal use after most of my major rps so that I don't forget stuff that was major in my characters life.  But just updating it to say he's now a trainee.  If he's a blademaster I'd include that too.  But it really depends on what you did, how much you want to include.  If your character is tied to others closely you might want to say what happened to you in the time you've been away but that's not necessary some just pick up where they left off exactly.

Mat

*raises hand* ... Oh ya ... I am more then willing to say I'm guilty on the updating part ... Like I had said it's probably good that I have to do this so it is more up to date rather then still the joining one .... I will hightlight it and put in the major points and such to bring him to spec and then submit.

Thanks so much for the information on this. I have a thought of how I would like to play out his return and it would make a difference to how I would update his Bio, who should I hit up with my idea for approval? I want to pass the info outside of the general boards if I could until it is approved just to make sure it is a viable option.

Please let me know when you can, and thanks again everyone. :)

Corin