DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Joining

mcs0083

*laughs* You know, I was worried when I saw this and saw that it had made it to three pages. Then I read it. *smirks* I love a good spammer!

*wraps a Blue Sash around mcs's hips and kisses both cheeks*

Welcome to the Kin! :D

Why should you resist???

I'd be a pretty sucky Kin if I upset the poor boy before he'd even been sashed...  :D

Oh wait...  ::)

I was being serious....... :-\

Awww... *hugs*

I'm... Chiyuki. What do you want to know?

Who is on your sig? Because it's freakin' awesome! lol

And thanks for the welcome and this fashionable blue sash U4ea :D

*laughs* You know, I was worried when I saw this and saw that it had made it to three pages. Then I read it. *smirks* I love a good spammer!

*wraps a Blue Sash around mcs's hips and kisses both cheeks*

Welcome to the Kin! :D

Yeah.....about the spamming thing. It has evidently gotten me a bad rep :-\ Or at least the way I conduct myself or something like that. So much so that the DM chat ppl won't allow me to join them. Oh well. It's a learning process as the Barmster told me.

Ah ok... They are Dong Bang Shin Ki (aka TVXQ aka Tohoshinki) a South Korean pop/RnB/a cappella group. Not my usual thing but I love them to bits. :D

Yoochun (second from the left) is in some of my other sigs smileht.gif

MC in the house!! Welcome you!! Get ready to be knocked over by the Wicked Nice Ones. that's right, they kill you with the nice here. You have been warned.

awwwwww you can join my chat anytime, hon. *pokes repeatedly with her purple needle*

From what I have seen Mathias....three things will help you out.

1.  Don't feel the need to be the last person to have posted on a thread...let it sit a bit sometimes.

2.  Try to avoid a string of replies that only have a few words/emoticons.  Once in a while is fine(I use them frequently) just notseveral times in a row.

3.  When spamming has been decried, do not respond with an explanation....it keeps the thread off track and furthers the improper use.  ;)

Other than that have fun.  ;D

spammy sammy!!

*grins and hugs Mathias*  welcome to the kin hon!!  *giggles*  sorry i am a little late..BUT  I have your blue knitting needles!!!  *kisses his forhead, hands him his needles and then promptly pokes him*

I've also posted at the blue sash with a few details of the whats and wherefores of the kin!  Oh and on't forget to post your birthday and if youwant, your contact info at the Farm!!!

now...it's time for the traditional SNOOPY DANCE!!  *giggles and gets everyoen dancing*

hmmm well I am Twinnie...the other Council member basically.  And we have a tradition here where everyone gets a knitting needle to match thier sash!  These are not for knitting but for Poking each other..not to draw blood but with affection and teasing.  Up till now I had not been here to welcome you or post on your thread.

and you should now see a child board at the farm for the members of the blue sash group.  I posted some of the business details of the kin there.

and  I love to dance like Snoopy..charlie brown's dog.  And when I'm happy and celebrating I snoopy dance and anyone in the area usually gets pulled into it!

did that help?

Archived