DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The best org evr

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*pouts*

I can't believe I missed this entire thread...even Kyn and Lor and Mystie and Empy were posting...man!

I'm twinnie by the way and I don't think I know you folks with the numbers as names...now i am HORRID at numbers..so I get DSworns..but is it mcs or shall we just go with disco?..*giggles* disco you know..the eighties?  *smiles adorably*

*giggles*  hmm I tend to just lump that eighties type stuff into disco..it wasnt' hard rock or metal after all...

but you are right...late sixties through the seventies..even the very early eighties had some disco in it...

Darn it..I so liked the idea of called him Disco..the Kin's disco kid...lol 

**sings**

"Springsteen, Madonna

way before Nirvana

there was U2 and Blondie

and music still on MTV

her two kids in high school

they tell her that she’s uncool

'cause she still preoccupied

with 19, 19, 1985"

**done singing**

Sorry, I had to.  ;D

I think of this song every time I hear someone talking about 80's music.

or just watches That Metal Show of vH1 classics!!

I loved hairbands!!  watching the daily top ten countdown...every rose has its thorn....take me down to the paradise city....I LOVED those days.  When I actually understood MTV and it was music videos and had VJ"S!!

LOL TOrrie love...i think you've found a nice place here you fit right in!!!  LOL! 

Actually, I've been watching VH1classics...and they do play alot of that music and have countdowns and stuff...they had a great documentary about metallica the other night....

you know i'm about as good at dates and history as I am at geography..*shrugs* 

A little bit older yes.   :P

And you have to remember I was 11-12 when that video came out......

<<

>>

I'll leave it at that.   :P

Not that much older, goober. I was 9. *pokes and shakes her head* Don't make me feel older than I am!

Bah, music is cross-generation. It's just that some people anymore don't think of it like that. Sorry, musician at heart and always will be so I listen to just about EVERYTHING! Now, there is some pieces that I won't listen to, but there's not that many of them.

*chuckles and hugs Taie*  Of course it is!  otherwise we would have no archives..or music that repeats in what is the "new in thing"  lol

I think, though, that the music of your highschool/young adult years..always holds a special place and memory!  Not even so much cause of the music but because of all the memories and experiences we had are in them..kind of our personal soundtracks if you will....

Sam's list of some of his favorite songs off the top of his head.....

Land of 1000 dances-Wilson Pickett

-Earth Wind and Fire

-Elvis

Tuesday's Gone- Lynard Skynard

Immigrnat Song- Led Zeppelin

Metallica

-Poison

Evenflow-Pearl Jam

Come As You Are-Nirvana

Photograph-Nickelback

-Buckcherry(Lyric Warning)

-Rush