DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yet another new member.

Caitie Sedai

Hello!

My name is Caitlind (though most people just call me Caitie) and of course, I am new to Dragonmount Forums. I'm originally from Canada, but I recently moved to Ireland. Now, for the Wheel of Time information... I only recently started reading the Wheel of Time series due to the constant pestering of my significant other. I have been reading for about two months now, and I have read New Spring, The Eye of the World, The Great Hunt, and The Dragon Reborn. I am now reading the Shadow Rising!

My favourite character is Moiraine, which is probably due to the fact that I began the series by reading New Spring which would introduce me to Moiraine and Suiane respectively before any of the other pivotal characters. I am the opposite to most in that I dislike Nyaneave immensely due to her hot tempered nature. Though, this is all subject to change as I delve deeper into the series.

Let’s see... I love to play with photoshop and create graphics. I’m also an avid sketcher and painter. I love fantasy in general, and love Harry Potter and the Inheritance Cycle as well as some others.  I play some video games when I have time in my free time from work – though, kiddies’ ones. Haha. I enjoy playing the Pokemon ones from time to time!

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

All the cool kids leave Northern America for the UK & Ireland.  Of course, I'm biased, since I immigrated from Texas to England... *grins*

Anyways, welcome to our little madhouse.  Lots of things to do and see, and I'm sure more people will be around shortly to poke you in various directions!

And you move because we are just pure awesomeness!  ;D

Anyway, welcome to DM! Have a good look around, but I suspect you will end up at the Illuminators as you seem arty-farty, and all that is where you will find like-minded people. Don't forget to look at the rest of DM as the site has much to offer! :)

Welcome to DM! *g* I'm another one who went from North America over to the UK, although I admit I'm planning on going back in a few years yet.  Nice to see you here though!

It's a lot of fun, lots of nice people here to talk with and feed your newly discovered addiction to the Wheel of Time series =)

Have a fantastic evening/night, see you around!

Welcome to Dragonmount, it is always good to see people who have an interest in the arts come round. As Corki said the Illuminators is the place on Dragonmount for all your arts and crafts (I used to belong as a writer but sadly I just couldnt get as interested in it as I can the RP boards down at the bottom of the forums) But dont just check them out exclusively, the other orgs are as diverse as the people that populate them and you are bound to find a place you like :). But, the orgs is not the only thing that this site offers, if you have an interest in Role Playing (RPing) then you should check out the Divs at the bottom of the forums, for they offer many diffrent glimpses into the Wheel of Time universe though our brillant (And some say crazy) Roleplaying minds (But mostly crazy).

And again welcome to dragonmount have fun storming the castle down at the Illuminators org. And yes, Morain is AWSOME, but not as awsome as Mat  :P (Dont hit me with lighting!)

Thank you for all of the replies, :). They made me feel special. Haha. I'll be sure to look around and check out the illuminators! Though, I am going to have to avoid certain parts of the forums so I don't get spoiled. Can you join more than one Org?

I'm surprised at the amount of people from North America that moved to the UK/Ireland. At least I know I am not alone!

Thank you for all of the replies, :). They made me feel special. Haha. I'll be sure to look around and check out the illuminators! Though, I am going to have to avoid certain parts of the forums so I don't get spoiled. Can you join more than one Org?

I'm surprised at the amount of people from North America that moved to the UK/Ireland. At least I know I am not alone!

Heh - well, if you don't want to feel spoiled, spend more time on D&D  :P  I think I saw you poke your head in there . . .

And like Corki said, you can join as many Orgs as you want to.  But it may be a good idea to start with one or two, get to know the people and really integrate yourself into them before branching out into more, so you don't feel like you're being pulled in too many directions.

Archived