DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

"From Tarabon I come..."(Link to arrival-thread included)

DhaiMon

Well...with the biography approved I guess a proper arrival-thread is in order for me to get started, no?

Anyone interested to participate? I am not certain whether I should lay it out myself...might get things a little wrong, after all. So if someone of you would like to take the lead with the outline, I'd be all open for that. :D

EDIT: It's up and going. If you should feel like posting, people, hf doing so here. ;)

I can make no promises as to outline writing, but I would be MORE than willing to help you get started. If you don't want to RP with the big scary MoT right away I have two Aes Sedai that might be of some use to you.

Either way let me know!!! :D

Arrival is pretty simple, show up, introduce yourself to someone, be taken to the MoT.

You can show up somewhere else and ask to be taken to the Tower, show up in TV and ask about it or you can just show up at the Tower and ask about joining up.

I'd be happy to help if you need it.

I saw, thank you.  I gave a mild chastisement, in that you & Kura hit an area where I don't have much sense of humor.  :s  I actually have the shape of my first rp with her in mind... if I'm up to writing it today.

• 2 weeks later...

DhaiMon! *grins*

Or should I just call you Commisar? ;)

I know I'm a hair on the "gee, where have you been?" side, but welcome to... *waves her hand* this place. :)

Where am I again??

Now, that's not what you put in my spreadsheet...

We all go by nicknames. Muhar.

*giggles and strides away*

No, seriously...feel free to call me Commissar, I didn't put that up for naught, after all-

there's nothing more final than some self-righteous maniac shooting people that dare run away. Even if he keeps ill-equipped personnel to keep going that way.

Maybe we need that again in militaries today so that button-mashers are wary of what they're doing...

Just a thought, there. I just think there's not much of "war" left if someone simply need press a button and the place goes "poof"!