DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Christmas Happy -Love Mail from the former Miss Evil!!!

twinflower

*grins*

Yes..the FORMER Miss evil...most evil person at DM..BAH!!  *grins*  Sorry Mystikiss..but you are going to have pretty tough time being Miss Evil..when you've let me and so many others know how generous, gracious and NICE you are!  In fact..LOL..wouldn't be surprised to find you on the Nicest List this year.....

*tacklehugglesmoochesnuggloves on Mystiekiss*

Thank you my dear!  I LOVE the necklace you made me!!  And the card you sent..*smiles*  it is a  treasure I will hold dear in my heart for a long time!

*grins and bounces*  Myst sent me a really pretty card today.  LOL..and inside she wrote me a beautiful note that filled and touched my heart!  Thank you!!  AND..she also sent me a necklace she made me!  It is beaded...with black bugle beads that are twisted sort of..they aren't straight in any case..and it makes the length of the necklace look like liquid!  Then it forms a circle with a fresh water pearl inside!  It's just beautiful!  I will put a pic up in the next day or so....

Thank you soooo much mystikisskins!!  *grabs her into a snoopydance*

You're welcome Twinnielove :D Glad you like it. I hope I got the size right *shifty*

LMAO myst as nicest of DM? That'll be the day. And what a horrible thing to live up to! It's much easier being the Evilest ;) More fun too :p

Those are actually dark blue ones, hon. Not black. ;) I wasn't able to take a good pic of them myself, so hopefully you can do a better job at it than me.

It IS amazing!  And i will try to take a good pic hon...I'm kinda hoping santa brings me a new camera...

LOL  and yes I did find out they are dark blue today!  Our lighting is horrid in this house..and I had my necklace on..which fits beautifully...outside and it just glows with that deep dark blue!! *grins*  a really good choice too mystie!  My birthstone is saphire so I tend to wear a lot of blue and like the blue colors....

I'm going for Most Evil one again this year. As for my siggy, I just got hit by the non-inspirational bug some time ago, so didn't make my own siggies. And with that ridiculous 'two lines only' rule, i got too many things to add in that text area that I don't have room left for that. Not to mention that Photobucket killed one of my supercool siggies, for no reason whatsoever, though guessing a DM'er went complaining as it was a rotating siggy I only used here. Bunch of piss ass ninnies.. Tsk. Anyway....

We want pics! :D

lol oh dear..well if you must..i guess we can campaign for you...

Um pictures..*grins*  I think Santa is bringing me a new camera for Christmas!  Of course he may surprise me with some totally off the wall thing I never thought of too..

anyway if he does..I will get pics posted asap!!  *grins*  my current camera takes kind of crappy pictures...but as a last resort will use it if needed!

*grins*  Your necklace looks beautiful with the shawl that May sent me btw!!    *grins and bounces off, dropping into modeliing poses along the way*

*flops her spork on Miss Nice and Mister Wicked's head and pokes with her needle*

Now listen up! This whole thing of undermining my evilness must come to an end! It will not do!

So, perk up your chests, pecker up your butt cheeks, suck in those chocolate beerbellies and pay attention!

10 COMMANDMENDS

OF HER DEVINE

EVILNESS!

1. I am the Mystica, thou Mistress of Evil, Evil One or Most Glorious of all Evils.

(Myst is ok too)

2. Thou shalt worship or fear no Evil before, behind or above me.

(under me is ok, so long as I have VIP seats to the show)

3. Thou shalt not use the name of your Evil One in mushiness.

4. Thou shalt denie, persecute and obliterate any rumor or statement that undermines your Mistress' Evil status.

(again, make sure I have VIP seats to the show!)

5. Thou shalt not stop yourself from coveting your Mistress' level of Evilness.

(though never achieve it *mad cackle*)

6. To thein own evil thou shalt be true.

7. Thou shalt Honor the Friday as holier than all other days.

(for that is when the laziness of the weekend starts!)

8. Thou shalt carefully observe people who are working.

(so that you may learn ways on how to avoid it)

9. Thou shalt not bring the color pink in relation to your Myst, the Evil One.

(except as a dirtied loin cloth covering some part of a certain Warder)

10. Thou shalt always heed your Myst's words as true, serious and follow them as law.

Now, learn it, breath it, live it!

I have spoken.

*stuffs face with pies*

Archived