DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Christmas Card Exchange!

twinflower

• 3 weeks later...

I got Ursula's last week! And to answer your question, Ursula... I'm not sure, either. *laughs* I just do... I RP here, too... two characters, no less. The funny thing is that this is not nearly as busy as I was before Alex was born. You'd have croaked to see what I was up to two years ago! *laughs*

And then yesterday, I get this weird envelope from the post office apologizing for my letter being damaged in transit. Honestly, it looked like it was still in good shape... but I got the card you sent, Danya! *grins* I'm not sure how long the post office sat on it, but I got it!

*grins and bounces*

I got cards from Ursula and Danya this week too!!  Thanks so much you guys!!

*grins*  I love the foreighn stamps..lol  I got Royal Mail from Tay too!!  *grins*  She sent me a lovely card...lol and a even more lovely black fabric bag, and cute puppy magnets..that are bookmarks and like paperclips..but are on the fridge cause they are to cute to hide in a book!  And a neat devotion book..and the most sinful inscnence....*grins*  My mailbox was very HAPPY!  LOL  You should have seen the neighbors trying to figure out where that giggling was coming from...

Archived