DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come one Come all I'm gettin bonded

*beams at all the brew* ..wow - I should have everyone to my house at the rate this is goin!! lol

*hugs Corki* ....I'm glad you've stoped by, I haven't got to talk to you in a long while :)

*smiles and shakes head at Goldy*

ok.. its almost time to bring out the pitchers

*laughs*

Well, I am usuaully found here rather than anywhere else as I make sure this rabble...

*points to The Band of the Red Hand*

...are kept under control and don't do anything stupid!

Old??? I am only 19!!!!

And I wish I had some work as well...I need work to get some money for helping with my living costs next year when I am living in a house in London! But as I am a student, no companies want me.

*waves angry fist at all those companies who don't want him*

I'll find something...

yea.. isn't there an intern-ship you can do for someone?? and your school SHOULD help you with job placements - most do; at least here in the states!

*grins at Canis* yea we do need some music! *busts out with booty shakin music - grabs her bonded and drags him to da dance floor*

hehe.. how about the first dance with your Aes Sedai? *smiles and gives him a sedcutive look and winks*

Well, I live on the other side of the UK to where my university is...I have signed up to a few places that offer various work placements...we'll see what happens.

I do have a job interview on Thursday at one of the places I applied for...I hope I am successful.

Old??? I am only 19!!!!

And I wish I had some work as well...I need work to get some money for helping with my living costs next year when I am living in a house in London! But as I am a student' date=' no companies want me.

*waves angry fist at all those companies who don't want him*

I'll find something...[/quote']

oh, I thought you were like 30 or something...lol hehehe

Sei'Cair, you won't be the only one who has thought I am actually older than I am! It has happened on many occasions! Plus it does have it advantages as well!!! The number of times I was served alcohol underage was phenominal!

well tell your dad that you can trust your bonded with your life!! *beams and nods*

..and damn, I missed that 15mins - DAMN that traffic!!!! *gives up and drags you into her room* ;) perhaps there is still time, lol.

*rushes to get on msn!!*

Archived