DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

No # 3 - Approaching the Boss

Covai Seriba

No # 3 **Small RP** (Closed - Open though Signups) - Approaching the Boss

They proceed to inform Brent as M'hael, and also meet with Jarron to inform him, and broach the topic of creating circles of Asha'man and Aes Sedai. Jarron (after thinking seriously about it, already being aware of the Events in the Watchers RP) orders the Black Tower to make peace and do what they can to make such a collaboration possible, as it would present the only means of countering the Dreadlords/ladies in the future. (Aka: If the shadow can band together, than we can to)

(Brent in the mean time bitches, swears, and refuses the idea )

RP Status: Upcoming

Okay, the BT are about the start this RP shortly. We'll be doing it in a series of Two Different RPs. One will be set at the Black Tower itself and will deal with Brent, The Current M'hael. This will be a purely BT RP.

The second RP will be involving Jarron, the Dragon Reborn. After talking to Owen, we will be creating a NSW bio for Jarron, since to be honest, it's been that long since he's been RPed, we're not sure if there's any posts with him still floating about.

This is where I'm opening things up for input. If anybody has ANY information on Jarron (Like his full name for a start :P), character descriptions, previous RP Links, locations, events he's been invloved with and the like, PLEASE post them up here. At the moment we're working with a blank slate which is all well and good, but considering he's the most important NSW on the site, I'd like to make sure we keep with what continuity we can.

Use for the Dragon has already been approved, but I'd like to avoid the BT being seen as to 'hog' the Dragon, as the Aiel did after the Stone of Tear. All it did was cause problems and a lot of inter-div tension at the time, and its not something I'd like to go through a second time.

try see if you cant find the andor rp, he should been played there, he was the one taking out Rahvin i belive...if its not on these boards then the last set of boards are still up and you can even log into them, they are just all locked down

dunno didnt have time to look it up, and dont have time now to go look, its hunting season, and i  may be woken early tomorow so i best get to bed (gah for being done in school i am still somehow managing to be unbelivable bussy...go figure)

• 4 weeks later...