DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The MoT Orders You...

Jehaine

...To post here.

Okay, kidding aside, i know a lot of you still have Reqs to fill, and i wanted to know who's interested in having something set up for him. Or her. Or them, preferably.

So yeah, let's hear it. Interested in having a Req filled and getting a step closer to T3H ULTIMAET POWAR!?! Post here, and we'll see what you can do for us ;)

Hmmm, Terra is doing ok for now. I just need to post more regularly on her intro/OP lessons. :P Raven, I need to write his into and his test for Adept, then I can get into some fun with him. *cackle*

And Tig is always available for RPs, intros, and saidin training. ;D

Edit: Speaking of Raven, does anyone feel up to meeting him at the Blight? I promise he won't blow you up ;D....yet

um misscommunication, i sugested you poke him lol, i'll go do that now then

intro isnt mandatory for bonus chars i belive...you are already written down as an adept with raven, to be raised to dreadlord you need to report the adept thest with the other req's but you can pretty much do that retro when it suits you, anything else is volounter...if you want to do the intro for your own sake then you are free too though *s*

My Aiden needs to finish up a your choice requirement for initiate...

HOWEVER, he is only 10 and he isn't able to go anywhere, so people would have to come to the ranch.  At the present I don't have an ranch dwellers active so it'll make training Kate and Aiden difficult since their natural teacher is their mother... (Cari is me so it's hard lol).

Anyone willing to come to the ranch to move the little one forward. His sister has already finished this req hehe.

Mat

nsw mean div specific people.  unless you plan on keeping it at the ranch for others like this a ttpc would be fine, that's something you need to discuss with DL.  I have no problem with adding a permanent nsw to the ranch but it's not something I can say yes to knowing that nsws belong to the div not the player... and ttpc are for temporary playing (which is what I think you are intending)

Mat

I have no issues with that. 

Current back story you'll need to know to make a good bio:

Nathan is dead (he WAS head of the ranch and Darkfriend circle there)  Cari has since taken over his duties as Darkfriend leader on the Ranch.

Petra and Liam (Liam was Nathan's son and succeedessor in the ranch ONLY) but they are both dead leaving Sara and Taylor the only two lone survivors of the Rashad family on the Ranch.  Taylor is the new head of ouse despite being 10 Sara his grandmother is running the ranch until he turns of age.

Because of the raid by the children (resulting in 3 ranchers deaths) they are currently recruiting for more folks to help darkfriend or not.

Current NPCs working:  Vik and Franc both light fool ranch hands.

Former PCs who are now NPCs by mention only: Nona - cook and potion maker (DF), Akasha - Seamstress - DF

Fawne Namere - Cari's daughter

Site has been updated to reflect some of the changes.  I will do more later.

http://www.aliciawilkerson.com/matalina/

Mat