DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kings might!

Cockta

I would choose whatever country with lots of coal and iron... Then i would kidnap all those guys from Rands schools who know abot steampower. Build alot of steampowered stuff (trains, boats and ofcause factories lots of em').Thereafter i would find/kidnap/convince/bribe someone who know about gunpowder, get their knowlegde, and build steampowered tanks. Then i would find some channelers who are capable of making ter'angerals which stop channeling (like the one in that city which i can't remember the name on). Then i would build hundreds of those steampowered tanks, which combined with the anti-channeling ter'angeral whould be invincible. Then i would conquer the world, with my blizkrieg-like tatics.

Soon to be Der reich-kansler  :P

Then i would build hundreds of those steampowered tanks, which combined with the anti-channeling ter'angeral whould be invincible. Then i would conquer the world, with my blizkrieg-like tatics.
Well, I hope your tanks can move faster than early tanks in the real world did. Blitzkrieg doesn't work quite as well at a walking pace. With frequent breakdowns. And tanks being incredibly vulnerable to cannons, when they move beyond the range of covering artillery. Also, early tanks were pretty hellish, in general. And even if I didn't have access to cannons, I'd just fry you with lightning. Unless you build rubber tanks. I know you said anti-channeling ter'angreal, but they wouldn't defend against lightning, which is an effect of a weave (assuming you meant things like Mat, Cadsuane and Nynaeve possess. Something like the Far Madding ter'angreal would pose a bit more of a problem, but it's virtually immobile - you couldn't drag it along for a blitzkrieg. I could still get around any problem with my massive army and industrial base). In fact, I will mark the sight of my epic victory over your puny army, and the millions of deaths resulting, by building a massive statue of myself. On the pedestal these words appear: "I am Ares, King of Kings. Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"

I am Ares, King of Farts. Look on my rimjob, ye mighty, and shit!

But seriously, if I ever was to become the Field Marshall of your army, Mr Ares, I would so overthrow you, and become the new dictator. I would mix some poison in your food, and you won't knwo a thing until you are dead, because you thought you were just going to visit me and eat some dinner at my house, but you got some more with your pasta!

I would tell the rest of the world that you died from an heart attack, and because we are talking about Randland, there wouldn't be anyone who knows how to examine a dead body. Not only that, but I would make your funeral happen quick, and I will even be there, to see how you are lowered in the ground, and that the last of my opponents are dead.

But seriously, if I ever was to become the Field Marshall of your army, Mr Ares, I would so overthrow you, and become the new dictator. I would mix some poison in your food, and you won't know a thing until you are dead, because you thought you were just going to visit me and eat some dinner at my house, but you got some more with your pasta!
Actually, you wouldn't. I wouldn't go to your house for lunch. You would come to me, when I ordered you to. I would have food tasters. I would eat random dishes, so everything would have to be poisoned. You would eat the same food as me, as would the cooks. If anyone killed me, it would be suicide on their part. Also, all my cooks would be thoroughly compelled, so as to remove the possibility of betraying me. Finally, you would be removed from office if the thought so much as crossed my mind that you were even capable of such a thing. Poisoning me would be quite hard when you spend all day every day for the next fifty years breaking rocks down into smaller rocks. I have a long driveway in need of gravel, you see. After your show trial, you can feel happy in the knowledge that all the hardships you suffer are for the glory of the DSSR, and the revolution. Now, gather, and sing the Red Flag (those whose performances are deemed inadequate are obviously traitors, so sing out loud and proud):

The people's flag is deepest red,

It shrouded oft our martyr'd dead

And ere their limbs grew stiff and cold,

Their hearts' blood dyed its ev'ry fold.

Then raise the scarlet standard high,

Within its shade we'll live and die,

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer,

We'll keep the red flag flying here.

Or I could just shoot/stab you when in the toilet :)
What are you, my embittered midget son? Look, just because I had your wife gang raped, told you she was a whore and got rid of her, and then you discovered that I lied, and tried to have you convicted of the murder of your nephew, then you found your current whore in my bed, that's no reason to kill me. Talk about an overreaction. Anyway, my guards would stop you long before that.

But does Mr Ares **** gold is the question or just talk ****? :D
Neither. Which do you do?

Toilet murder, how rude, imagine the scene before TG Rand getting murdered while having a call of nature, now that would be an ending, "i win again toilet reborn boy" ;D
It's been done. Hark, is that the sound of Martin's lawyers?

I know which one i'd rather do....

Toilet murder, how rude, imagine the scene before TG Rand getting murdered while having a call of nature, now that would be an ending, "i win again toilet reborn boy" ;D
It's been done. Hark, is that the sound of Martin's lawyers?

Brings a whole new meaning to getting murdered whilst channeling :D

I know which one i'd rather do....
One would be unpleasant and unsanitary, the other could be quite painful. Both speak to digestive problems. I would rather neither. I have enough gold, and enough ****.

You would seriously have lifeguards in a public bathroom, inside the small rooms where you sit and poop?
No. I wouldn't be using a public bathroom, for one thing. Some of us are a bit more equal than others, equal enough to rate their own private facilities. And the guards wouldn't be in the room. They would be outside. You would have to go through them to get to me.

You would seriously have lifeguards in a public bathroom, inside the small rooms where you sit and poop?
No. I wouldn't be using a public bathroom, for one thing. Some of us are a bit more equal than others, equal enough to rate their own private facilities. And the guards wouldn't be in the room. They would be outside. You would have to go through them to get to me.

He could always burrow from below... but that would be rather unpleasant.  :-X

Note to my steampowered tanks, make them of crulinar (or whatever that unbrakeble stuff is called), i would ofcause make the diffrent parts into crulinar seperatly to avoid them fusing together like the chain over the Tar'valon harbor. Besides how would you channel ligthning when you can't channel (i know its a by-effect, but you need to be able to channel to start it  ;D)

He could always burrow from below... but that would be rather unpleasant.  :-X
Difficult as well, what with the concrete floor. The 2 meter thick, reinforced concrete floor.

Note to my steampowered tanks, make them of crulinar (or whatever that unbrakeble stuff is called), i would ofcause make the diffrent parts into crulinar seperatly to avoid them fusing together like the chain over the Tar'valon harbor. Besides how would you channel ligthning when you can't channel (i know its a by-effect, but you need to be able to channel to start it  ;D)
You mean cuendillar. And I've already addressed the not-channeling - the Far Madding ter'angreal would be far too big to carry, especially on a blitzkrieg. Not that you can blitzkrieg at a walking pace, which is about all the early tanks could manage. Furthermore, tanks need supplies. A no-channeling zone would mean supplies have to be brought in the traditional way, which will leave your supply lines open to attack. Your tanks may be impossible to destroy (although not above breaking down), but when it's reduced to box, incapable of movement or offence, its uses are limited.

Close thread please, this has just gotten way off topic!
You're the one that took it off topic, trying to assassinate me. But I'm assassination proof. If you're done trying to kill me, would you like tp be my Minister of Agriculture? You get to be in charge of increasing the amount of food my farms produce, through policies of collectivisation. And killing those who fail.

Ok lets get this back on topic...

I would choose, Tear.

-I wold make a deal with The Aes Sedai, I give them all the *greal in my stone of tear an they board my boats and help me follow the matene boats to the oilfish coaves. One there I will take them over and become rich!

-I will lead a massive raid on Mayene and over take them completly, I will burn thier city and become KING. Ok... Wait... This is off topic now to...  ;D

Archived