DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Happenings

Covai Seriba

Climb into Covai's lap and sing a sweet little song!  *winks*

Or better yet:

1. Check out their rules for bios. 

2. Submit said bio. 

3. Post a hello on their public forum (which is in the category after this one).

4. ?? ??

5. Profit!

Okay, just wanted to clarify a few things here.

1) Yes, the taint has spread to the White Tower. Ages come and go, blame shifts from one two to the other, etc etc.

2)

a) Yes, the song thing can work, but considering the boards a PG13+ good luck with that.

b)Revised plan outline

1. Check out their rules for bios. (Read how to make a crazy)

2. Submit said bio.  (Make a crazy)

3. Post a hello on their public forum (which is in the category after this one). (Meet other crazies)

4. ?? ?? (Blow up anyone who argues with the crazies and take their stuff)

5. Profit! (Nuff said)

3) Bribes of cookies work well, but someone's been feeding me a lot of those lately *cough* So looks like it's back to gold, silver, and bronzed girls in bikini's wrestling for my entertainment.

4) My eyes are great. Heck, I'M great. The sooner we all learn this the better. However, I do not accept responsiblity for my eyes roaming, or my my hands for that matter. *Whacks Seive hard over the back of the head* See?  :D *looks innocent*

5) Reflect on Point 4, and 3 as well. Heck, just print this page out and stick it in the family bible ;D

*testingtesting123*

DM Handle: Lews Therin Kinslayer (Formerly Telamon)

Character Name: Dom'nik

Character Age: 21 and three quarters

Character Height: 5'11.8

Character Build: tall and thin

Character Nationality: Tautha’an

Physical Description: Dom’nik is unimposing, with brown hair and eyes. 

Personal traits: Normally honest, Dom’nik is kind, and enjoys healing people.  He is kind to strays, and acts without thinking.  He is strongest with Saidin in the element of Air.  He suffers from sporadic periods of insanity. 

Personal Habits: He will often as not refuse to harm other beings, but won’t hesitate so incapacitate them.  He focuses on Air and healing weaves, not weaponry weaves.  He still has trouble using saidin for destructive purposes, as he was brought up to follow the way of the leaf. 

He is not a big user of destructive weaves, preferring to use nonviolent means.  He can spin invisibility on himself so as to sabotage, or spy, but not to kill or maim.  He sees Healing as the answer to everything.  He is a little optimistic. 

Favours wrappign opponents if flows of Air while sheilding them, and then rendering them unconcious.

*endtest*

*Slices Lews's weave apart*

She's Mine! So hands off :P

You're on the right track, and I'll reply on the BT boards to this, but you don't start off as an Asha'man. You start off as a soldier just brought to the Black Tower and you start from scratch. That means learning to seize the Saidin, basic elemental manipulation, simple weaves, and you progress from there. You're history and character decription is all up until the moment you arrive at the Black Tower. So where as at the moment you're saying Dom'nik doesn't like attack weaves, he doesn't actually know any at this stage. You'd be better of saying he doesn't like the idea of learning how to kill, but is willing to join in an attempt to fend of the madness of the taint.

Does that make a little more sense? You've got some good basis to work with, we just need to get you on the right wavelength and you'll be good to go :)

aww.. NO being sad! *pets the crazy man*

*eyes Covai* Are we feeling a tad possessive today?*pats hand* ;)

As for the bio it is a good start. It seems like you have a strong idea of who you want Dom'nik to be. The only suggestion I can make, other than what Covai has said, is to perhaps give us a little bit more of his background. I would be interested to learn how I Tinker dealt with learning that he could channel!