DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Muad drin tia dar allende caba drin rhadiem. Hi

Baijan m hael

GOOD MORNING(EXCLAMATION POINT) AND YES I DO KNOW THAT I HAVE THE ALL CAPS KEY ON(EXCLAMATION POINT) IT'S BECAUSE I SCREAM WHEN I TALK (LIKE SAMUAL JACKSON)(EXCLAMATION POINT)

*whispers* ALL RIGHT I'LL BE QUIET NOW, NO NEED TO YELL SO LOUD N' STUFF, IT'S MORNING AFTER ALL.  WELCOME TO DM, IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU MARC.  I'M JD, AND I HAVE SERIOUS STABILITY PROBLEMS, BUT ASIDE FROM THAT I'M PRETTY NORMAL.  HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY THE WEBSITE, THE BOOK DISCUSSION BOARDS ARE FAIRLY INTERESTING, ESPECIALLY TO THE NEWER MEMBERS WHO HAVE A LOT OF OPINIONS ABOUT THE BOOKS BUT CAN'T FIND PEOPLE IN THEIR AREA TO TALK TO.  WE DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM, SINCE WE'RE WORLDWIDE, THOUGH YOU SHOULD PROBABLY AVOID THE SWEDE'S, THEY'RE CRAZY N' STUFF. *nods*ANYWAY HAVE FUN, LOOK AROUND THE SITE, JOIN AN ORG IF THAT'S YOU'RE INCLINATION, AND WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS(EXCLAMATION POINT)

JD,

'Chan

Hmm, not only is Justen's voice all pitchy on the phone, but he's having some trouble modulating it here on DM as well. ^_^

Baijan and Triadruid - do you guys actually know the language off the top of your heads, or do you go look it up when you want to say something?  ???

It'd be kind of cool if they actually knew the old tongue (ya know, in a wow that's a lot of time you've got on your hands kind of way).  My personal skill with words comes from taking Ludacris' verses and posting them on DM.  *nods* Impressive that.

I got some brain up in the front seat of the hummer

And if you can make it rain then big Diablos make it thunder

I ain't messin' with these lames but I seem to make em wonder

How I came into the game for the past seven summers

How you want?...

When I get it from the front, from the back

If she with it I'm a hit it from the side

Give her what she want's, in the 'lac

She a freak and I can see it in her eyes

She can go tit, for tat

It's so good that I made her want to cry

A little bit of this, a little of that

For a two peice biscuit and some fries...

Straight from Church's,

You're boyfriend's worthless

Cuz JD goes DEEP while he barely scratch the surface

She itchin' for a scratch like she DJ JC

If you looking for your match girl come and find me

I'll be at the D-Mount, I ain't that hard to find,

Put your legs up in the air and see the CoL sign

Diablos in the house since it's March of 0 eight,

And is mighty well known as the greatest of the great.

JD,

Since long before March of '08

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know it would have been great if someone would have posted what the lines actually meant instead of making everyone who reads em look it up themselves.  I mean come on ppl.  Don't you care about the environment?  I mean come on.  To click the extra pages it takes to look it up and the calories it takes to move the mouse.  You know ever time you click a new page it causes your computer to use a tad more energy.  Your killing the environment with this.  What is wrong with you ppl.  Lets get our act together and save the planet.  The Creator isn't gonna do it for us you know.  If he won't protect us from the Gre... err Dark One then he's not going to keep us from killing our planet and our budgets with higher electricity costs.

Besides it's not like we aren't all WoT Geeks who know right where to click and translate the words.  Not to mention the fact that some of us are fat lasy americans who dont' like to work and want everything handed to us.  The way it should be.  AMERICA RULES.

LOL OK.  Perhaps I should sleep.  Think I'm a tad punchy.  Anyway.  I think I've posted enough welcome messeges tonight.  Only 2nd time but I'm not trying to be a forum W___E.

Welcome to the circus aka DM

Wonders to himself if he said to much.  "NO!" the voice inside his head says and since he would know I'll accept that answer.

Edited to fix typo's.  Dang finger should know where the keys are after typin for more then 20 yrs.

Archived