DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LOA for Helike Sedai! :(

Awww!!! Maybe Helike needs a trip to the Band's Nurse??

Anyway, Cam and I and the other Redarms will keep patrol and punish the criminals in the meantime.

Wish Helike a speedy recovery from us!

I do today!! NO MORE PAIN PILLS!!! YAY!!! Pain pills are bad... and antibiotics are worse. They make me loopy and sick to my stomache.

My stupid wisdom tooth started aching last week, next thing I know, it feels like I tried to swallow a golf ball. I have a high pain tolerance, but that's my weak spot. I had to hide from my kids cuz my daughter won't shut up(and I really didn't want to chat) and my sons are bad(and I couldn't yell cuz, well, it's really ineffectual when you can only mumble).

So, I FINALLY get in to see my dentist(who I hate because dentists suck and on top of that, he made me wait 3 days!!) and he says "Oh yeah! That's gotta go! And I'm gonna take the top one too and you can come back in two weeks and we'll do the other side."

Evil man... I'm trying to figure out what makes him think I'm coming back. The other side don't hurt!! :lol:

And did I hear someone threaten me with a rusty saw?

Welcome back, Helike!!!

Glad things are getting better now...teeth problems are never nice...I hate dentists, especially the one who, in the middle of taking out on of my teeth, said "I don't know why I am doing this". I was having it done so I could make room for my wisdom teeth when they came down - and he was the fool that suggested I have it done! I could have throttled him if my mouth wasn't so numb! It took about 20 minutes to take that molar out, and needed 2 injections of anaesthetic in the process.

Yeah, I should have had mine out ages ago when they were all impacted and I could have gone to the oral surgeon and been put to sleep. Instead, I chose to be stubborn and they forced their way in. The one he's pulling next actually crushed the molar next to it, so that one has to go too. They should TELL people that wisdom teeth are EVIL and do horrible things like that!!

*smacks self in the head for being a wussy and not getting it done years ago*

Ah well... it gave me an excuse to hide in my bedroom for a week and read!! :wink:

Guest Cadsuane

:shock:

How did you end up with SIX?!?!?!

I've had six teeth pulled total in my life, but I thought you only ever got four wisdom teeth... :?

I have to go back Friday...

And I don't wanna!!!!!!!! :evil:

And there will still be one left after that....

*guards her last wisdom tooth jealously*

They'll never take it from me!!!

Six!?!?!?!?!?

I know where 4 of them are, but where are the other 2??

*is baffled*

And Helike, it will be a hell of a lot better once it is done...no pain, no gain! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived