DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

what if...real life meet rp [open]

Liitha

ooc ok imagine that every portal stone in the world for some reason buzzed into life, and our day and time was one of the times in the wheel of time. Hence anyone near a portalstone got transported back/forward in time. To keep it somewhat on same plate and not end in discusions of how things function and whatnot...which is always a question in such rps...i got the idea we keep it to the drpsw setting as it is now. And will encurage RPers there to play their character at where they are now in time and space in their own world, only meeting oddly behving and dressed people, maybe with weird objects that talk of crazy stories...asume some of them know the wheel of time books..but of course the stories there do not match exactly with the psw in names or story, but close enough that it is unsetteling enough. How would this play out, how would your character react to the situation. And hopefully other people will be curious enough to play the people from our own time and age in the rolle as themself and how they would react in the situation. In the end this should be a lovely soup which hopefully gives some fun to everyone...oh and btw this was a private idea i had, so of course it will not reflect back on anything outside of this rp in any way :P. To protect private life of course persons joining us can take on another name for themself, and for rp'ers please add in botom which character you are writing as (name and rank), and for both where you are in the world. Because outsiders may not know the details to how the psw differ to the  wot books i encurage rpers to set the scene as they meet the persons and of course from there in interactions differences will come forth.

ooc no i figured we'd play our rp characters in the drpsw time, and other people got transported into the drpsw world sort of, to maybe introduce them to what all we do down there ;) when i was new to the site we did this all the time both ways, either we went to the wot world, or our characters went to the real world, so its sort of a spin off of that.

ooc: In this thread? If so I will just post the arival of myself. I will use my real first name too, since I cannot come up with anything better  ::)

IC: John picked himself up from the ground, and put a hand to his head which felt like it had been beating by a hammer. Looking around he surprised to see trees, and well the outdoors. The last thing he rembers is being in the bastement of a house, which defantly did NOT have trees in them. Standing he almost falls over from being a sudden dizzy spell, reaching his hand out he leans against a stone piller, as the world stops spinning he looks at the piller which is about 5 feet tall and half burried in the earth and covered with runes. Not knowing what to make of it, he decideds to look beyond the small clearing he has woken up in, striding though the trees he comes to the edge of the trees and gasps. Before him, or rather around him are mountains. Before him a vast grassland streaches for miles. From this information he is in the footlands of a mountain range, but were?

OOC: Its to quiet....Oh well, time for another post methinks.

Deciding to spend the night in the glade, for it was starting to get dark, John wandered back to the strange stone pillar he had woken up by, gathering all the sticks he found on the way, and started a fire. It was not the best fire in the world, he had never been very good even when he had gone camping with his dad, but atleast it would provide warmth and light for the duration of the night, or alreast he hoped it did. Looking around some more and clearing the glade of all the rocks and stuff, he was able to make a desent bed out of leaves and moss. With the night growing darker he finnaly decided that he would sit in one place and think on what the heck is going on....

• 1 month later...

Jadie looked at the sleeping boy resting on the sadle infront of her, her one year old boy, all that her life spun around now. The kin had thougth her to trust to some extent again, and to come back among the living, and as she traveled she kept learning about her gifts.

She patted the shoulder of her stallion, her comerade that had miraculeasly survived everything and stuck with her. Traveling with a child one needed more luggage, something that was solved by the modest gneldring taging along behind on a rope, diping his head. The brown horse would one day make an excelent training horse for riding lessons. She was pushing ahead, wanting to make the next town before nexts days nightfall, but soon enough she would need to stop to let the horses rest if they were to make it. The dark itself was not a problem as she lit the path with a small glowing ball in the air ahead of them, as such it took her a while to registrer that her ball had split in two.

Slowing down she let more saidar float into her, a fire up ahead, she would need to be carefull, she made sure her son was well straped down, then loosened the knife in the sheet at her hip. If it came to it she would let go the rope of the stallion that she now had unhooked from her sadle and held in one hand. Rahien would cary her son to safety, while the gneldring would stick around should it come to her needing to defend herself, not that she expected close up battle really, but it was best if anyone of scrupulous mind thougth so. She  migth not be the strongest, but most people did not think as far as to the power if not given reason, which was why she lit a torch and let go the ligthbulb.

With the power in her she could see quite well, and as she neared the fire she could only see one person. "O'hoi the fire, may a traveler share a camp?", if the person was friendly this would save her from seting up one herself, and two set of eyes always kept better watch then one.

Jaydie of the Kin

John looked up as the stranger spoke, he had not noticed her enter the clearing. "Um, well I do not mind, I think company would be most welcome on a night like this, though I do not have much to offer." He was weary of her though, since he did not know were he was, but he tried to not let that slip into his voice, it was never a good idea to start off on the wrong foot with anyone. Trying to stay as relaxed as he could he then asked "Could you tell me were this place is? I am afraid I am lost."

Jaydie looked at the guy, how could he be lost on the highway from Tar Valon to Caemlyn, "Your in Andor, pending which direction you are going, either on your way to the capitol, or out of the land into neutral ground on the grass plains till you hit Tar Valon"

She tied up the horses and laid her son down by the fire, "are you sure you are alright?" she looked worried at him now, maybe he was sick, she wasnt sure how much she could help him, with strength only in one female element she wasnt the greatest healer.

"Your in Andor, pending what direction you are going, eather on your way to the capitul" Andor, that name sounded familar, perhaps he had read it somewere. "Or out of the land into nuetral ground on the grasslands till you hit Tar Valon" Tar Valon he had heard before, he must of hit his head harder then the thought. Well, perhaps going to Tar Valon would be a good idea...or perhaps not, what he read of Aes Sedia, even if it was a fantisy book, said they did not recive male visitors. The Capitul of Andor then, he might be able to find something on how he got here in the libery. Though, he did not rember if that as open to the public or even if he was thinking of the right city.

"I do not know which road I take, I guess I am a wanderer of sorts, though not of my own failt," he turns, and looks at the stone pillar in the center of the small clearing, "I stoped here for this stone interests me, it has some strange carving on it"

• 3 weeks later...

Jaydie went over to look at the stone, her fingertips run over it, the signs where old and smooth, there was moss on the stone as well, she had never seen anything like that. "Interesting" she turned and smiled. "So where are you from wanderer?"

She walked back to her little boy and stroke a finger over his cheek, he looked so calm when he slept, just like his father once had, and she felt a sting in her heart before she quickly shut away the memories of the past.

She looked oddly at him, one she wouldnt know of, "so like the waste or?". She had read books, and what he was saying just didnt make sence. He also looked like no aiel she had read about, or in any way like a stranger of the lands, she had traveled.

She grabed a packet of dry meat and pulled out some bread and cheese, after breaking off some bits to herself, she offered some to the stranger, she hadnt seen any signs of him having food, and the jin in her couldnt pass up helping.

ooc scroll down the page and there will be plenty RPs to read ;) the drpsw is hiding on the botom of the page, and is the most active of the two psw's on the page

• 1 year later...

He woke up in the strange place.Some kind of a stone pillar was behind his back.Every bone in his body hurt.He didn't recognize anything around him.He saw mountains rising on a horizon far ahead.Moments ago he was in Giza,looking at the strange artifact that looked like that behind him.He turned around,there were runes carved on all sides of the pillar.It wasn't just similar  it looked exactly like that one in Giza,just this one was half buried in to the hill were he was standing,and half of the runes were damaged.He took out the cellphone from his pocket,it didn't work.Stupid piece of technology.Angrily he put it back in the pocket and started walking.The sun was high on the sky,so maybe he will find some village before it goes down.

p.s sorry for grammar errors and similar sentences but English is not my home language

Drake from Kairhien country side

OOC: Sorry, i am not joining, (no offense, but i prefer more realistic WoT Rp's) :) i was wondering if anyone would like to join the Last Battle or the Way of the Tinker RP's, bacause i would like to RP with other people that GrandpaG, (no offense intended, G, but, you know, variety is the spice of life :) ) So, what do you say?  :D

I know, i'll make you a deal, if anyone from here joins those Rp's, then i will join this one, sound fair?  ;D