DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy 10th Birthday DM

Jason Denzel

• Administrator

*waves*

Hi everyone.  It's me!  The eternally lurking site owner!  Today is DM's 10th birthday. Happy Birthday DM!  *hugs DM*

If you're reading this, that means that you are, in my book, the coolest of the cool and a true die hard DM'er.  Why?  Because the people visiting these forums every day are the heart and soul of the site.  While other pages get more traffic, and RJ's blog gets all the news media attention, it's these forums that have always been the beating heart of the website.  Over the years these forums have inspired RJ, scared off Brandon Sanderson, crushed lesser WoT sites, and made site trolls weep in fear.  You guys are amazing; even you guys over on the Debates and Discussion board who get fired up and email me every week because you feel personally insulted by somebody calling you a stupid hippy liberal or a fascist conservative.

I know these forums are creeky and hard to navigate. (It took me forever to find the damn "New Topic" button.... lol.  But we'll work that stuff out soon, okay? If you know a thing or two about forums or servers, then go ahead and just volunteer:  community @ dragonmount.com

Thanks for making DM such a warm place for fans of RJ's work to come and visit.  And thanks for riding along with me on this journey over the past 10 years. :)

Be sure to check out the new DM home page:  www.dragonmount.com

May you all Find Water and Shade

Jason

You don't get many better chances than mafia to harass someone, just say you were trying to fully 'understand' your character...:P

*Pats a nearby troll on the head*

*Realises*

Whoops, wrong kind of troll...::)

I wonder how many sites on the internet have been around for a decade? That's an amazing achievement. That means that I was five when it was founded...*Is in terror*

Anyway...

[move] CONGRATS DM!! [/move]

Archived