DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question about OP scores

Briwan Dragain

Who was I supposed to talk to to get my number thing? I'm pretty sure I tried like twice and never heard back and just forgot about it assuming I would get it as I started to channel at the Tower.

So, um.. yeah. I feel like I'm just now learning how to play and I feel really dumb for playing wrong this whole time, haha. Not that I haven't been playing him fair or correct, I just didn't know where the number system was or how it worked but now I found it and have a basic idea soooo.. what's the deal?

Same with WS I guess, but it looks like that was already answered and I can leave it as is. Thanks.

Seggie gives you your buying points.  Once you break them down into the elements he gives you your strength and skill.

Here is the thread that some of the others used.  I am about to resurrect it because I need scores for my new character.

Below is a copy of Mat's posts.  It is really helpful when checking your scores and assigning your points to the various elements.

This might come in useful:

http://aliciawilkerson.com/dev/opweaves.php

Plug in a correct OP set up and you will see exactly what weaves you can and cannot do.

Some scores might not work because they don't add up correctly (because you have left over points)