DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fire in the Sky RP

Sieve

On behalf of myself and Owen, I'd like to remind everyone that we'd love to see all Divisions participating in this.  Pester your DL or ADL for further information, since I'm going to be a mean lazy person and not provide it right now >__>

That, and I'll be posting about it later tonight or tomorrow.. probably tomorrow at this rate >__<

<3

• 2 weeks later...

Geirrin has made a gateway and is waiting on the others.  Based on this thread I would assume that it is Covai, Ze'el(Kassian), Geirrin, and Ikki (If Tiggy wants to go with his 4th character).  I had him form a gateway several hundred paces to the west so as not to scare anyone  :o .  I wrote that we brought our mounts and would ride the rest of the way.  Aside from that I am assuming that we are just going to have fun and enjoy the fireworks. *shrugs*

In short, Corvai - it's a Tinker celebration of life that occurs every 10 years the night of a re-occuring meteor shower.  Something akin to the Peace of Rhuidean applies, so you can't go in and start burinating people.  The IC time-span of it is one night in the characters' life, and is just a chance for everyone to sort of freeform RP with each other in a loosely fixed setting.

Right now, we're still all showing up, per se.  Tonight or tomorrow, Eqwina and Talavin are going to post phase 2 of it, being the actual celebration.

Geirrin has made a gateway and is waiting on the others.  Based on this thread I would assume that it is Covai, Ze'el(Kassian), Geirrin, and Ikki (If Tiggy wants to go with his 4th character).  I had him form a gateway several hundred paces to the west so as not to scare anyone  :o .  I wrote that we brought our mounts and would ride the rest of the way.  Aside from that I am assuming that we are just going to have fun and enjoy the fireworks. *shrugs*

Ummmmmm, not thanks. Three is plenty for me! :o