DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So is 755 Diggs good? I have no idea.

JenniferL

My Cracked article finally ran this weekend. 

http://www.cracked.com/article_16587_hollywoods-5-saddest-attempts-at-feminism.html

The comments section is hilarious. My favorite so far? "I thought the writer was absolutely insane reading this article. When it said she was the founder dedicated to the Wheel of Time series, my suspicions where confirmed." I'm not exactly sure what he's saying, but I want to send him a fruit basket.

They did cut it for length, and rewrote some sections for clarity and to punch up the jokes. However, most of what seems to be quoted is all mine baby. Overall, I'm very pleased.

If you like my article, please pass it around. I get bonuses based on traffic.

That was a great article!  I'm so proud of you!

I loved the following comments:

"This article was amazing. I want to cheat on that other article I loved with this one, marry it and have a bunch of tiny articles."

"Jennifer! Marry me!"

"'The Uterus will not allow it' is going in my tool box of lines. My family only thought they suffered before."

I can't post some of the others I liked due to DM's PG-13 limit.

Thanks!  I haven't really been active on DM in about 3-4 years so you aren't going crazy. ;)  How have you been?  Things here sure are different from what they were the last time I saw them.

I have decided to be a bit more active in the online communities I enjoy spending so much time with in person.  Now I just need to make sure that work doesn't kick my ass back into the void. :P

P.S. Btw Kath, I still need Jimmy to fix my account at AoL. :)

Me?  Not drinking Ouzo, that is for sure >__<

Got out of the military back in May, immigrated to the UK on terminal leave, and got married to a Brit last July :D  So, in short - doing bloody awesome, that's wot!

And I was gone for a few years myself from here (sort of), so I dig that it happens.  But definitely cool to see you around - hoping to make a D*Con again some future year after we manage to save up a bit of cash to play with; things are REALLY expensive over here.

Archived