DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount archives (a reminder) (EDIT)

Taya

Hi everyone,

I just thought it was time for another reminder that the archives actually do exist, and there is a bunch of interesting history (DM history of course) represented on them.

You can view the Archives here. Lots of it is Community stuff but there is a bit of RP here and there too.

The way it works now is that if anyone wants to contribute to archiving they have to sign up and be made a moderator by me. This is because the board was continuously being shut down by spamminators. ;)

Anyway the main point of this post is to remind you to go and enjoy yourself on memory lane :)

Taya Sedai

EDIT: Sorry sorry, I had mentioned archiving for points up above, but Mystica kindly informed me that with the new raising system this is no longer possible! So I've amended my post above ;) Sorry to any aspies who might've got their hopes up. *g*

Still, if you want to contribute to the preservation of colourful DM history, you're welcome to sign up and contribute. :)

HOWEVER, it is not necessary to create an account simply to view the posts. The boards are all publicly viewable, you just won't be able to post.

I didn't now we had this... thanks... lol...  :D

Though it doesn't go back far enough for me...  *pouts and grins*  I sooo wish I saved my stuff, but I'm a dumbarse.

And yeah, maybe depending on how much you archived... ya know, make it a worthwhile amount, you could get a credit (like Myst said).

I didn't now we had this... thanks... lol...   :D

Though it doesn't go back far enough for me...  *pouts and grins*  I sooo wish I saved my stuff, but I'm a dumbarse.

And yeah, maybe depending on how much you archived... ya know, make it a worthwhile amount, you could get a credit (like Myst said).

I do have lots of stuff I still haven't put up there Jhae, but there isn't much from 1998-99. Only a tiny handfull of things that Lannie gave me one time. There are other bits and pieces around the web which I would like to include in the archive too, though.

Anyway...just thought I'd let ya know I am far from done with this thing ;) I have added a few bits & bobs tonight, but this is a never-ending thing.

Oh and I have to fix a whole lot of links on the site 'cause they have been broken by my shuffling stuff around ;)

And there is now a separate Roleplay section of the boards, and a new Bondings board for that section. I will add an arches one too. I have quite a lot of arches to put up.

Archived