DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just FYI

Roka

time is the issue...every org and div got offsites...and then the ajahs as well ...i got much time but checking and keeping myself updated on each is a lil more than even i can do...

i prioritse the main site *s*

oh yeah, if that is your definition of spam, then SG is nothing but spam, I would actually find it a personal afront if people stuck to the topic of the trhead after 1 page is already full :P

yes lol in sg div we have a policy that if a tread is marked spam free that means something important been brougth up and only additions that is related to that is to be posted in that tread

*scratches head*

so you can see how everything else easily become spam

like 10-15 treads containing only 1 number :P definantly spam in my mind

a own tread only to take the alphabet instead of counting...spam serves no purpose other than going crazy having fun

chasing others round with pink decoration laying over the keyboard laughing...spam

so um yeah *looks around* pretty much see nothing but what i would call spam in here...and its very enjoyable...relaxing and hysterical fun...why i joined here

and why this the org i am most active in and count as my main org..

now if demi minimize his spam...does that mean i need to minimize my pinkness? *starts looking at color map for other options just in case*

Guest TheDemigod

It means i post just as much, but put a wee bit more thought into it :P

people like hotw has thought me the error of my monotonous ways

Guest TheDemigod

yes, i've seen the light :P

pudding and chuck norris is a bad combination

and im good ata

Archived