DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi

Imperium

Hi Imperium, glad you decided to join in here at DM! We like lurkers, but we luvs a poster.  :D

I am also trying not to start the reread too soon. Getting ready to return to school is helping - too busy to do that and read and play on DM.  ;)

Do you have a favorite place here at DM where you lurk the most? :)

Do you have a favorite place here at DM where you lurk the most? :)

I have tended to lurk in the structured and general wheel of time discussions. Haven't really ever looked at the organisations. Think i will read some of the other sections though soonish.

I don't have that much time to read either. I tend to read 1 or 2 chapters a day and leave it at that. I think I remember more by doing that though so it does help me.

Welcome to DM!

I've been putting my first re-read off for many a year now as I keep stumbling across other fantasy series to read! I have one huge list of books I want to read!

If you do get the time to venture out of the area which houses the boffins of DM, the ORGs and RPers will be very happy to take you in. There are a couple of stickies on this board that explain everything, but feel free to ask any questions you may have.

By the way, does your name Imperium mean you have a liking for either Latin or the Roman Empire??

By the way, does your name Imperium mean you have a liking for either Latin or the Roman Empire??

I do like the roman empire yeh, did latin at school and ancient history at college however my name isn't due to that although I had forgot about them.

My name is due to a song by Machine Head!

I don't like this newbie.

Why?

His name is dangerously close to mine.

Soon people will get tired of typing out his whole name.  The next step is finding him a nickname.  finally someone says... "How about Impy"... and that is when he and the person next to him suddenly 'disappears' from the database.  Whoops!

There can be be only one!!!

Oh... and welcome to DM. 

Look at corki showing off his big brain.

"Oh... I know Latin and stuff."

You are not impressing anyone mister.  Just cause the ladies are all swooning and the newbie is bowing to you doesn't mean anything.

I am not jealous... or jealosium.

Unfortunately if you look at it that way though, the Emperor rules the Empire.

Then again I didn't choose this for the Roman origins as I have stated.

Actually the shortened version ive been known for when ive used this before is Imp. As it is shorter than Impy.

I have never blocked a member before.  If you decide to join, the Family will just come up with an appropriate nickname to ease confusion.  Obviously, since the Chan have sitewide influence, this nickname would stick and follow you around all the orgs.

I dare you to join Seanchan!

Note:  Instead of begging people to join, I am trying a new strategy.

Oh Imp... I mean, Empy, you haven't made me laugh like that in quite a while!

Impy - Welcome. Please join the Seanchan, because then I will have front row seats to this fight to the death. But you better bring your A game, because once Empy breaks out his pink tutu, you're in for it.  ;)

Oh Imp... I mean, Empy, you haven't made me laugh like that in quite a while!

Impy - Welcome. Please join the Seanchan, because then I will have front row seats to this fight to the death. But you better bring your A game, because once Empy breaks out his pink tutu, you're in for it.  ;)

does it have sequins and stuff on the tutu and does he wear ballet shoes?

I had a look at the band the other day. Franklin over Metallica, how dare u!

Well, you should have been here earlier...your vote may have made the difference!

Technically I was here earlier, I just hadn't registered or read your org pages.

Plus, it's common knowledge that Metallica are better...

Archived