DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Matt's Future- giving up half the light of the world

bjclinton

Since most people who visited the Eelfinn came through the Tower of Ghenjei, I would say it is quite likely the rules very much applies there.

Of course, since the finns ask if the visitor carries any of the forbidden items, it does suggest that it is quite possible to bring them.

where do you get the idea that most people go through the tower?

what i understand it's the Tear Ter'angreal that did most of the work, atleast when it was in Mayene

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since most people who visited the Eelfinn came through the Tower of Ghenjei, I would say it is quite likely the rules very much applies there.

Of course, since the finns ask if the visitor carries any of the forbidden items, it does suggest that it is quite possible to bring them.

where do you get the idea that most people go through the tower?

what i understand it's the Tear Ter'angreal that did most of the work, atleast when it was in Mayene

The angreal in Tear leads to the Aelfinn, the ones who answers the three questions.

The angreal leading to the Eelfinn  were until recently stashed away in Rhuidean, which means it would have been pretty hard for all those people whose memories Mat now possess to come even close to it. Logical conclusion: They entered through the tower. And if logic is not enough for you, RJ confirmed this in one of his Question of the Week.

I never heard that before.. That means it's very likely it was all a series of fated events that would lead up to his gaining the memories, much like the events that lead to Rand's birth on Dragonmount. Perhaps then Mat and Perrin are both spun out for each war like this and not just Rand, then? I bet that would make Perrin happy, being the unsung hero, he doesn't seem to like glory.

Archived