DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Moonlight stroll (repost for those originally involved)

Guest Faile1987

Guest Faile1987

jasonr

Danian was walking with his hand held in Faile's. He remembered the past two days...

After they had met, Danian went to bed, but could not get any sleep. His heart was pounding and his mind was racing. He craved more, Danian wanted to know everything about her, he wanted to know her past and how she was feeling. These feelings exited and scared Danian. He had never felt this way before. Of course, there was the attraction, and the occasional kiss... very occasional, but never had he felt this way about a girl before. Light, her eyes made him go mad with wonder and her face, so perfect to his eyes, made Danian's head spin.

What was this feeling that Danian was experiancing? His eyes remembered the sight of her, and Danian felt that he could make poems at the sight of her. His eyes lusted for more and his hands wanted to touch her skin, feel her hands inside of his own. These thoughts kept him awake all night, completely unable to think of anything else.

In the morning, although he did not get a second of sleep, Danian was not tired. His body felt refreshed and revitalized just at the thought of seeing her again. Today way a new day, and perhaps he would be able to have even a glimps of her, this girl that made him feel so happy. Danian breezed through training, thinking of her beauty the whole time, unable to get his mind off of her, for although his body was in the Yards, his mind and heart was where she was, no matter where she was.

His head raced, Danian couldn't wait to see her. The day passed more slowly than any day in his life, yet still, Danian did not see her. Danian waited outside his rooms on the edge of the Yards for the rest of daylight and into the night, wanting only to see her one more time. Danian could not bare not seeing her again, even one word from her would send his heart soaring, higher than the heavens. Higher than the highest cloud. Yet still, Danian saw no hide nor hair of this wonderful girl. He waited, and waited, until he could wait no more, and went to sleep, neglected and sad.

He tossed in his sleep, and could not find the rest his body desired, he was no longer tireless, not with the thought of not seeing Faile again. Danian swung out of bed, he could not accept that he would not see her again; he just had to see her. Again, Danian spent another night sleepless, and when dawn came, he was preying for sleep, of any sort. Danian was ready to cry, overcome with fear that he would never see Faile again. As a tear fell from his eye, an idea hit him, one that Danian was amazed he did not come up with before. Danian grinned a huge grin, his sadness gone and his tears with it. He had a plan

Danian wrote a note, and pretending that he had buisness in the Tower, left the Yards. Serching around everywhere he could, he looked in the library. Seeing her in a remote corner, he rushed towards her, grinning from ear to ear just becasue he could see her once more.

Danian tapped her lightly and found that she had dozed off to sleep. He aroused her and whispered, "read this." Danian quickly left, not wanting to been seen or stopped, for the note was safely in her hands, and Danian had managed to see her again.

Hopeful of sucess, Danian thought of the note, which he had memorized, in his head. It read, "Faile, when I saw you, that night, I don't know what came over me, but I liked it, a lot. I need to see you again, I want to walk with you, and get a chance to talk with you, please. Please, meet me at the place where we first met at midnight, away from other eyes. I cannot wait for tonight to come and I wish with all of my heart that you will come and meet me,

Danian"

That day passed quicker than he could have imagined, the complete opposite of the previous day. And all of that led up to where he was now, holding the hand of Faile, strolling under the light of the moon, with the stars glittering above their head, a perfect scene, just as Danian imagined it to be. Danian turned to Faile, the moonlight glittering upon her face, making it look all the more beautiful, and took her other hand in his. He simply stood there, unsure of what to say now, his emotions stirred and purred softly as he looked into her eyes. Unsure of what to say, Danian simply stood there, content as to see her beauty.

Faile1987

Faile was as thrilled and excited as she could be, filled with emotion until she seemed to burst as she was walking beside Danian, her hand in his, feeling his warm touch on her fingers.

She had come close not to believe what her own eyes and ears told her the previous day when Danian had come upon her when she had fallen asleep again over her books in the library, ironically she had just been thinking about him when sleep came to her, her mind unable to let go of his picture staying in front of her eyes no matter what she did. Even scrubbing floors, the shining tiles seemed to reflect his image on her and she really was confused about her own feelings. After all they only had met but once and she already felt like she had never before with any man.

She didn´t know what to think about her own feelings, it was just too confusing and new to her. Everything in her life, the White Tower itself sseemed to have altered since she had met Danian along with her two roommates that previous night. Somehow the White Tower seemed to be much more lively and busy, but much bigger and impressive on her now. Now that she knew that the Warders´Yard was only a short distance away from her own quarters, knowing that Danian was close by. He and his brother who they had met so unexpectedly. Everything had happened so fast and Faile still had to blush when she thought about their fist meeting that previous night. She had just been about to lose her wits completely and gloomily she thought that Danian most likely wouldn´t want to mix with a gigglish little girl in a white dress unable to keep her thoughts straight when she was looking at a man. No, why would he...

Letting out a sad sigh, Faile went back to work, trying to forget about Danian, but unable to do so. She knew that Novices were strictly forbidden in the Warders´and Trainees´Quarters and that it belonged to the rare occassions that a novice was fortunate enough to be able to take a glimpse at the Warders´Yard watching them at training when they were sent for a chore there. But no, there seemed to be no way for her. He was just out of her reach, no matter what she did, he would never come close to her by happenstance. No, she would have to do something about it if she wanted to see him again, but however much she watched out, peering around corners pretending to do a chore headed for the Yard, none of her attempts succeeded and on top of that they were likely to bring her once more to the Mistress of Novices´study to receive a switch. Only that time she didn´t care at all, couldn´t care less in fact. She just had to try.

But no matter what she did, that day after they had met just didn´t bring her any closer and neither seemed the second day after she had woken up, barely having slept at all, her body longing for sleep, but her mind longing to see Danian again so she soon forgot about her need for sleep, going through the usual chores and classes. For one of her classes she had to look up all the names of the Sisters who had been stilled as a punishment though and that assignment brought her back to the library again and after a while of looking up names and scribbling them down on a piece of paper, Faile didn´t even realize that she had dozed off until she was awakened with a soft tug on her arm and there he was.

There Danian stood, smiling down at her as she was still sitting on her table, staring at him suddenly wide awake after mistaking his apparition for a dream at first, a dream, though a pleasant one. But then the smile he gave her and the paper he handed her with the whispered words "read this" were all too real and as fast as he had come, he was gone again, leaving her alone with his letter and longing for him to have stayed just a little moment longer for her to speak to him just a second.

Then again, she remembered the paper he had handed her and hurriedly unfolded it with trembling fingers, spotting his neat handwriting as she read: "Faile, when I saw you, that night, I don't know what came over me, but I liked it, a lot. I need to see you again, I want to walk with you, and get a chance to talk with you, please. Please, meet me at the place where we first met at midnight, away from other eyes. I cannot wait for tonight to come and I wish with all of my heart that you will come and meet me,

Danian"

Her heart leapt as she had finished reading and seemed to beat in her chest as if she wanted to burst. With a wide smile and thinking He wants to see me again tonight! He wants to talk to me! To me!, she rereaad the letter three times at least, before she refolded it, smoothing its edges and tugged it away in the inner pocket of her dress safely like a treasure.

Her heart pounding in her chest she counted every minute of that day, going through chores and classes wth a wide cheerful grin, even smiling at Saya Sedai as she gave her today´s assignments. Nothing could spoil her good mood now and soon it was midnight and Faile made sure to brush her hair as well as possible, smoothing her dress, wanting to be as pretty as possible for Danian that night.

As she was sneaking outside to the very place they had met before, a wave of fear overcome her that Danian might not be there and her heart seemed to want to stop. But then she was seeing him even from the distance, standing right there where they had met before, dark eyes flashing in the moonlight as recognition dawned on him. But light he was handsome and Faile´s pace quickened as she crossed the gardens, eyes on him as he approached her as well and their hands reaching out for each other, holding each other now, needing no words to express their pleasure and happiness about simply being together. Faile didn´t care if anyone would catch her now or how she would be punished for this. Being with him was the only thing that mattered to her now.

jasonr

Light, Danian wanted to talk to her, to hear Faile's voice again, but he seemed to be unable. His voice wouldn't work, and his mouth would not obey him. Danian was lost in her eyes, which seemed to be deep pools, and he was lost in her beauty. Danian had to move his mouth, do something with it. And since talking seemed to elude him, he did the other thing that could be done with his mouth.

Danian leaned down and met his lips with hers. At first, it was just a flutter, a breeze that brought promises of sunshine, but after a while, they grew deeper and the kiss turned from a flutter of butterflys to an actual touch. This touch grew deeper as Danian wrapped his arms around Faile, wishing that he could stay there forever, wrapped around her, his lips locked with hers.

When they parted, Danian did not feel ashamed, but his face turned red from embarisment. Light, he had just kissed her with no warning. Instead of pulling away, Danian kept his arms around her and rested his chin on the top of her head, breathing in her scent and feeling the texture of her hair.

When he could finally speak, Danian didn't know what to say. There was so much he wanted to know, so much he wanted to learn about her. Danian felt like she was a mystery and he wanted to unfog her past. Danian wanted to know every second that she had lived, he wanted to watch over her and keep her safe.

Instead of asking everything, and telling all that he wanted to tell, Danian asked simply: "Where do you come from, and what brought you to the Tower?"

Faile1987

Faile´s breath caught in her throat as she laid eyes on Danian, felt him holding her hand and wanted to tak him in completely. She didn´t know where this feeling come from, certainly it wasn´t only for his good looks, after all his brother looked like his reflection and she didn´t feel about him as she did about Danian in the least. No, there was something different about him, something special she felt about him, somthing that touched her inside, seemed to know her inside out even though they had only met once before.

Just looking at his deep dark eyes made her want him to hold her forever now, wanting to be absorbed by those dark hazelnut eyes, wanting him to hold her hand forever, unable to speak, unwanting to even, as long as he would hold her hand.

Suddenly though Danian, took her in his arms and leaned down for her, his soft lips meeting hers first in a tender brush, then opening to hers and both of them shared a long lingering kiss. Eyes closed, Faile ran her hands over his back, holding him by the shoulders, drawing him closer and closer to her, her body pressing to his muscular youthful built uncaring if anyone would see them now, not caring about anything if only that moment wouldn´t stop now. She wanted that kiss never to end, suddenly everything she had wanted, everything she had dreamed of had come true and he like her, he really liked her.

Her heart was still pounding in her chest as their lips finally parted, almost regretfully, but happy that he was still holding her in his arms, her face leaning against his shoulders as his chin was resting on her head, her taking in his scent deeply, not wanting for him to let go of her.

Suddenly she wanted to ask him about himself, where he had come from, what was the matter with him and his brother, why they wanted to become Warders, why he was so amazing, so handsome, why he seemed to touch something inside her she hadn´t even known of that it existed before. Of all of that nothing left her lips though, her breath was just taken and she had to struggle against losing herself completely to Danian by now.

"Where do you come from, and what brought you to the Tower?", he suddenly asked softly, murmuring softly against her hair as his hand stroked her tenderly.

"I am from Fal Dara, Shienar and came to the White Tower only a few months ago after I was tested", she said softly, astonished that she could keep her voice steady at all. "But what about you and your brother...where are you from and why do you want to become Warders?"

jasonr

"I am from Fal Dara, Shienar and came to the White Tower only a few months ago after I was tested", she said softly, astonished that she could keep her voice steady at all. "But what about you and your brother...where are you from and why do you want to become Warders?"

Danian listened as she spoke softly, wishing that he could hold her and just hold her forever. Light, how many times had he thought that?

Shifting his head so that his cheek was against the top of her head, and thought of how to respond. "We come from altera, and used to be sons of a noble house. We came here because we wanted to learn from the Warders."

Danian could not bare to tell her the whole truth, about being forced from their homes, he did not want to scare her. They sat down on a bench and Danian put his arm around her, his feelings awhirl.

Danian's head was spinning, he had no idea what to make of this. Faile put him in a daze and made him feel a way that Danian had never felt before. She made him feel confused and content at the same time. Danian didn't know what to say, or what to do.

He leaned down and kissed her once more, his face against hers. He simply wanted to stay there, but Danian knew that when morning came, they would have to leave, so he enjoyed and relished the time that he did have with her, this beautiful girl.

Faile1987

For now all Faile could do was look into Danian´s deep dark eyes looking down at her as he answered to her question.

"We come from altera, and used to be sons of a noble house. We came here because we wanted to learn from the Warders.", Danian said and still since she knew he was telling her the truth she still had the feeling that he didn´t tell her all about where he came from, sudden pain and ...fear...showing in his eyes.

Somewhat taken aback by that, Faile still couldn´t resist as his arms drew her closer once again, his lips eagerly seeking hers once again opening to a long passionate kiss which she all too eagerly returned, pressing herself close to him, feeling every curve of her body against his muscels, raking her fingers through his silky dark brown hair, drawing him closer, her tongue caressing his tenderly, as both of them were entwined in a loving embare, longing and passion in the air as if you only needed to reach out for it to take hold of it.

A Sensation and thrill was running thrugh Faile unlike she had felt ever before and breathing the same air as Danian did, she felt her lips sticking to his, unable to let go and the night breeze blowing over the two of them lightly, his hair stirred in the air, his scent filling her nostrils, as if she was taking in his very essence.

Leaning against him as he was holding her, Faile just held on to him, hands crossed behind his neck as she was suddenly sitting on his lap, sitting there and kissing the man who fascinated her so much feeling like nobody could do them any harm tonight as long as she was with him.

jasonr

Danian's head refused to think, his brain refused to work, but he didn't care about that. All he cared about was the girl in front of him, seated on his lap, who's lips were locked with his own.

They seperated and all Danian could do was look gently into her eyes, entranced by her beauty. Faile was seated on his lap, and Danian stoked her hair, feeling contentment that he hadn't felt in days. Danian wished that they could stay there, untouched by time forever.

Danian didn't know exactly what to say. "I missed you while we were seperate," he said, knowing that it was not creative or witty. "Every day I wanted to see you." Danian grinned slightly. "You seemed to have put a spell on me, and one that I can't get out of. Of course, it's not that I want to get free of your spell, this has been the best time that I have had in a long while."

Faile1987

"I missed you while we were seperate," he said, "Every day I wanted to see you." Danian grinned slightly. "You seemed to have put a spell on me, and one that I can't get out of. Of course, it's not that I want to get free of your spell, this has been the best time that I have had in a long while."

Faile had to smile at Danian as he said that to her as she had to smile whenever she only thought of him which seemed to be constantly now that he was so close to her. Smiling openly at him, wanting suddenly to sink into that deep dark pools of his eyes, wanting nothing more but having him hold her and that kiss they shared never to end, Faile finally buried her head on his shoulder muffling in his coat as their kiss broke. "Oh Light, Danian, I´m so glad to have you here. I...I was so afraid of..of losing you the other day...I don´t know what I would have done if you had died on me. I...I couldn´t have beared the thought of losing you..."

She didn´t realize that she had started to cry again, but this time it was a crying of pleasure, of sheer happiness of having him around her, to be with him, feeling his strong arms around her. "Just...can you please never let me go again?", she asked as her lips searched his again, her hand running down the front of his coat caressing his body as she still was sitting on his lap. "I know it sounds foolish, but will you just stay with me and hold me please?"

Laying her cheek against his muscular built, she closed her eyes briefly listening to his heartbeat and his easy breathing as he suddenly got up, lifting her easily cradling her in his arms holding hre against him as he started to walk away with her. Where they went didn´t matter for her now as long as she was with him everything was all right and there was so much she wanted to find out about him, so many things to inquire.

Danian carried Faile, walking aimlessly, anywhere he went would be fine as long as she was there. Danian would go to the Pit of Doom if Faile was there. Danian knew that he would be happy as long as he was with her.

A small voice in the back of his head was telling him that he had only known the girl for two days, to wait before making exclamations like this, but Danian didn't care. All he could see was Faile, all he could feel was Faile, and all he could feel was Faile.

Danian stopped, and realized that if they were caught, Faile would most likely be sent away. Although it was the hardest thing that he had ever done, Danian set her down on her feet.

"Listen, Faile, all I want is to hold you and keep you in my arms, but I can't bear the thought of you being sent away because of my..." Danian seached for the right word, "...obsesion. Faile, I don't care what happens to myself, but if you get sent away because of me, I would kill myself. The thought of me causing you to loose all of your dreams... it kills me."

Danian looked her in the eyes and preyed that she would understand.

Guest Faile1987

Faile wanted to melt into Danian´s arms as he carried her off, wanted him to hold her forever, feeling his arms around her. He was not very muscular and rather skinny in built, but still Faile felt utterly protected and comforted by him. This was just so real. More real than she had been feeling since she had come to the White Tower. Her entire time here had seemed rather unreal, like something out of the stories she had enjoyed reading so much when she was younger. She just had been feeling like in a tale herself, somehow ... unattached to reality as she hadn´t been able to actually fathom the new possibilities coming to her with her ability to channel, something she had always been dreaming of suddenly becoming reality.

With Danian holding her though, Faile felt brought back to reality somehow. It was a little bit like being pinched in a dream and feeling the hurt to know it was no dream, though much much more pleasant. As Danian was holding her in his arms, her body pressed to his so she could feel every muscle beneath, could feel his chest moving and the light warm breeze of his breath on her, she briefly closed her eyes resting her head on his chest as he carried her off.

Suddenly he stopped though and set her down on her feet gently, his face looking torn and his eyes pleading for her to understand as he said quietly: "Listen, Faile, all I want is to hold you and keep you in my arms, but I can't bear the thought of you being sent away because of my..." Danian seached for the right word, "...obsesion. Faile, I don't care what happens to myself, but if you get sent away because of me, I would kill myself. The thought of me causing you to loose all of your dreams... it kills me."

At his words Faile´s lips parted into a warm smile as she looked up to Danian taking his hands in hers, his fingers feeling warm despite the chilling breeze of the cool night air. Unable to find the words to tell him the things she wanted to say,, to express how his words had moved her, how his worry for her affected her, Faile drew him closer to her and tiptoeing to match his height, kissed him softly and slowly, her hands not leaving his. Still smiling when they parted and feeling amused as she caught his surprised look at her, obviously her kissing him was the least thing he had expected from her after he had set her down, Faile still didn´t let go of his hands, didn´t let him back away from her as she spoke softly.

"I know what will happen if they catch us here and your worry hnours me, but Danian, I am no child anymore. I can look after myself and it´s a little too late to be afraid of being caught, don´t you think?" The last thing she said almost teasingly, smiling at him mischieveously. "The worst thing that can happen is being sent to the Mistress of Novices and her switch again and I have been there too many times before than to let that intimidate me. I don´t believe they will send us away, but if we´re caught, I don´t know if that now isn´t worth the punishment. I´m not afraid, Danian."

Once again she brushed his lips smiling silently as his hesitant reluctance to respond to her. Looking at him sternly, her brown eyes fixing his, Faile sighed softly as she added slowly, a pang of guilt stabbing her and suddenly feeling rather selfish herself. "Oh Danian, I´ve only been talking about myself and what will happen, but what about you? I´m sorry...I shouldn´t have been that self-centered...of course the Yard handles things differently than the Tower...I...forgive me I should have thought about that before...Maybe...maybe this was a mistake after all..."

Faile´s voice cut off, sadness suddenly taking her as she looked up at Danian longingly but knew that she couldn´t be as selfish as to drag him into trouble. She might be used to the switch of the Mistress of Novices by now having been reminded rather painfully and way too often what breaking the rules of the White Tower meant. But she couldn´t possibly draw Danian into this as well...

It was astounding, at times, with what ease tales reached the ears of Faerzyne Grigory. She had learnt early on that it payed to have a few pliable novices and Accepted, that readily gave up incrimination information about their peers. This all joined to ensure that it was rare Faerzyne didn't know about the events going on in the lives of those under her charge.

The latest such tale had caught her interest, along with the knowledge that she would likely catch the guilty parties in the act, so to speak. That was why she found herself stalking the gardens now, her pace unhurried, the bells in her long brown braids tinkling softly at each step. She didn't particularly relish punishing the girls that went astray, though there was something very satisfying about the control it gave her.

Hearing voices in the distance, she smiled, especially when they stopped suddenly, no doubt the sound of the bells giving away her presence. Rounding a bend she sighted the two, Faile, a novice she had seen many times in her office, all together too close to a young man, no doubt a trainee. "It is amazing what one finds in the gardens nowadays." She said dryly, her formidable figure adding to the weight of her words. "Just what do you think you are playing at, children?" She demanded icily, hazel eyes unwavering, and brooking no nonsense.

~ Faerzyne

MoN

Guest Faile1987

Tears were welling up in Faile´s eyes as she looked at Danian wanting so badly for him to just hold her, but being aware of the reality that she couldn´t bear endangering him as well, dragging him into trouble along with her. Looking at him she couldn´t help thinking just how beautiful he was, how she had never met anyone like him before and she felt happy and sad all at once. Happy for having met him and sad for not being allowed to meet him and having a bad conscious for letting him stay with her when she should know better. If they were caught...

Suddenly her breath caught and her heart seemed to want to stop at once as she heard the soft tinkling of bells. The bells Faerzyne Sedai wore, the Mistress of Novices... Faile wanted to run, to hide, but all she could do was standing there frozen and horror-stricken unable to move at all staring at the figure who was just standing before them wide-eyed.

"It is amazing what one finds in the gardens nowadays.Just what do you think you are playing at, children?", the voice of the Mistress of Novices cut through the silence and Faile wajted to say something but her throat was too tight to even let out one single syllable. Light she wanted to tell her that it was just an accident, that she was just insomnius and had decided to go for a walk in fresh air and then had met Danian and talked to him as he couldn´t sleep either. Light, whe didn´t want to draw him into this and now she had ruined everything by making him stay, he had tried to put her down and make her go, but she hadn´t let him! It was all her fault.

"Mistress...Faerzyne Sedai...I...just couldn´t sleep and went out for a walk in fresh air and... I ran into Danian by accident. He...he was about to show me my way back to the Novice´s quarters... you know how easily I tend to get lost in the White Tower... I really didn´t want to break the rules, but he has nothing to do with it, he just wanted to help me." Faile´s voice was almost pleading. Pleading for her to believe her and shaking so badly that she felt like bursting in tears right now. Light, she had to believe her, she mustn´t punish Danian for her stupidity. Light, she couldn´t bear losing him, the mere thought making her heart want to break.

"Mistress...Faerzyne Sedai...I...just couldn´t sleep and went out for a walk in fresh air and... I ran into Danian by accident. He...he was about to show me my way back to the Novice´s quarters... you know how easily I tend to get lost in the White Tower... I really didn´t want to break the rules, but he has nothing to do with it, he just wanted to help me." Faerzyne was not amused by the child's blathering, she had been at the tower long enough to know her way around, better than any boy out of the yards, anyway.

"Unless you wish to land yourself in deeper trouble, I suggest you cease your prattling this instant, child." She said sternly, raising herself up to her full height and looking down her nose at the pair. "Go to my office, Faile, I will meet you there. I trust you haven't forgotten its whereabouts since your last visit?" She said with a raised brow, waving the novice off without another word.

Rounding her piercing hazel gaze onto the seemingly dumbfounded boy. "I don't care to know why you would know the directions to the Novice Quarters better than a novice who lives there, though I must say the thought is a notion is a distressing one." Said Faerzyne, her voice devoid of humour or warmth. "What I do care about is the training of all the novices, and I will not have you disrupting their studies, or their sleep." She added dryly.

"Come along, you shall be dealt with as surely as she." Turning on her heel, Faerzyne strode in the direction of the Warders Yards, intent on paying a visit to the Mistress of Trainees and turning the youth over to her. She could deal with him, her responsibility was the wayward girl waiting in her office.

~Faerzyne

MoN

• 4 weeks later...

ooc: sorry for the wait

IC: Danian watched Faile's suffering with dispair. Light! This was all his fault. She was going to be kicked out of the Tower or even worse, becasue of his foolish desire to see her. Danian swore, if only he hadn't made Faile come here, then she never would have gotten caught. He didn't deserve to be her Warder and Danian never should have even thought about ever being with her. Her place was at the Tower and his at the Yards. Going against that only brought them pain.

But... but it hurt so much, the notion of never seeing Faile again. It made his chest swell and his head swim. Danian wished that he could ease her pain, and make her happy. He wished that she had never met him, so that Faile would not have had to go through this pain that he caused her. Danian shuddered. He should have known that one way or another, he would hurt her. What was the point of even going on? The pain in his chest seemed to be ripping him apart. Danian was so stupid! What in the world had he been thinking when he decided that a relationship between a Novice and a Trainee could work out? He had been paranoid. Danian did not doubt that Faile hated him now.

Faerzyne then turne to him. It was time for his punishment. Was it not punishment enough that Faile was suffering? The look on her face, full of worry and fear, was paining him as surely as any physical injury. The irony of it almost made Danian laugh. It was laughable, everyone near him suffered. By simply romancing and trying to protect someone, he had instead caused her pain and suffering. What kind of person was he. Danian should just detatch himself from people.

"I don't care to know why you would know the directions to the Novice Quarters better than a novice who lives there, though I must say the thought is a notion is a distressing one." Said Faerzyne, her voice devoid of humour or warmth. "What I do care about is the training of all the novices, and I will not have you disrupting their studies, or their sleep. Come along, you shall be dealt with as surely as she."

For a moment, Danian stared dumb-struck at the Aes' Sedai. Light, he was in so much trouble. With one fleeting glance back at Faile, Danian followed the Aes' Sedai back to the Yards. They were heading towards the Mistress of Trainee's office. Danian hung his head. Light, the woman had given them a chance even though they were crippled and deformed, and this was how he thanked her. Danian felt shame more than he had ever felt before. And... and Deneira was sure to get wind of this. Danian's heart stopped at the thought. Light, when she got wind of this... Danian was nearly at the point of tears. Light, would she beat him again? Danian shuddered, he would do anything to avoid another beating. He could still remember the pain like it was happening at the very moment.

Blows raining down from every side, pain exploding through his entire body, wanting to do anything to escape the pain. His mind and rationality had fled, he was in so much pain. Danian stopped and nearly groveled at the Aes' Sedai's feet. "Please.. please whatever you do, don't let Deneira find out about this... please."

ooc: poor Danian... I would feel sorry for him, but I lost the ability to pity my characters a long, long time ago. And boy, the time-line's really screwed after this post...

Faerzyne raised her brow but held her tongue as the boy begged her not to tell...someone, about his misdeeds. His mentor, presumably, since Faerzyne was aware of who the Mistress of Trainees was. Silence did not bother Faerzyne, keeping her thoughts to herself deliberately, letting the time serve to increase the worry in the young lad's mind. She had come to learn that how one handled silence spoke volumes about their character. She would see just how strong this one was.

Keeping a brisk pace, Faerzyne wasted no time as she approached Ginae's office. She had made the woman's acquaintance before, though it was not a frequent occurrence. Casting a stony eye over Danian, her face smooth and impassive, she lifted a hand to rap soundly on the door. Waiting to be summoned, Faerzyne opened the door and stepped inside, Danian skulking at her heels.

Faerzyne nodded a greeting to Ginae, who had hastily risen from her seat. "Ginae." She cast her eyes to the trainee trying to linger in the background. "It is unfortunate that we cannot meet under more pleasant circumstances, but it seems fate is against us." She said dryly, turning back to face Ginae. "This lad seems to think that the rules are for breaking, along with a certain novice whom I shall deal with shortly." She explained, one mistress to another. "I thought it best to leave him in your capable hands." Said Faerzyne, a hint of a smile twisting her lips.

~Faerzyne, MoN

• 1 month later...
Guest Faile1987

Cut off in the middle of trying her best to assure the Mistress of Novices that Danian was innocent in this matter, in fact praying to the Light that she would at least believe a part of what Faile was telling her, just enough to spare the man she had dragged so deeply into this naively, selfishly, her feeble hopes were crushed instantly when Faerzyne Sedai´s glare hit her. Eyes without pity in that stern face full of reproach directed at her...and Danian. Light, but she hadn´t wanted this to happen. In fact she would do anything to make this undone even though that would mean she would never have met Danian, never have shared this first kiss which many had followe, even though that would mean she would have never known how his arms holding her close to himself, listening to his breathing and his quickened heartbeat were feeling, even thogh...

No!, she told herself harshly, in fact screaming inside of her mind. Stop it! Better get used to the knowledge that he will hate you now, because of what you´ve done to him, selfish as you´ve been!He will hate you forever because it has been for you that he has been banned from the Warders Yard, banned from the White Tower, being sent back to Altara where only death and assassins were awaiting him. It could as well have been you who pierced the dagger through his heart! You foolish, selfish girl have killed him with your thoughtlessness! Get used to that, burn you!

Stiffling a wail wanting to emerge in her throat, voicing the agony she felt at facing these tormenting images popping into her mind. Faile felt tears well up in her eyes, running freely over her face as she took a last vexed glimpse on Danian. Feeling guilt and grief for the man she knew she had already lost inevitably overwhelm her, Faile couldn´t help herself but turn away, almost feeling physical pain whack her body at the motion, as her feet suddenly started to run on their own, the speed of the despaired carrying her to the Mistress of Novices´ office, knowing she earned whatever punishment she would be in for. Somehow cindling a dying spark of a nearly extinguished hope that maybe, only maybe Danian would be allowed to stay if she just complied to what Faerzyne Sedai told her quickly enough. Maybe there was some hope left.

Maybe.