DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TG looking for RPs

Matalina

My TG's bio was approved.  Jesse is looking for some RP love.  If you are interest please post and we can brain storm.

If you need help training I'm more than willing to work with you on that.

Mat

Jasine still has almost all of his trainee reqs to do, he's got one elective in progress and his arrival and that's it.  If there's a specific thing you'd like to teach, I'd love to put him in another course.  If you just want some general RP, we could train or spar together - but fair warning, Jasine's not very good yet.

Yeah I'll check the open rp up on Monday.  Not sure what to say about Jesse lol.  He's a good natured boy, waiting for his calling in life.  He's a very honorable shinearian.

I have two favorite electives to teach.  Basic Fitness and The Flame and Void.  So if either of those interest you I can teach that. 

As for general RPs I might have some need for one or two just need to think up something that might fill a req or two of mine lol.

Mat

Well, good natured is fine and good, where are you looking to take him? Is he going to be your knight in shining armor type or someone who is going to gro wup into the more worldly do what it takes type?

I'm assuming at this point Jessie is a trainee... since i know you already have a well weathered Warder/TG character.

No he's a TG.  Mat left the Div along time ago.  She's an Assassin now :P  And a darkfriend.

I don't know where Jesse is going.  I don't plan that far ahead.  He's probably not going to be a knight in shinning armor since he's not what he seems. (I won't say more cause it ruins the surprise in the end.)

If there is anything that you'dlike to do Sieve let meknow I can help.

However I need to state one thing now.  This week and next week I will probably be scarce as my parents are coming down and I have alot of cleaning to do.

I have two favorite electives to teach.  Basic Fitness and The Flame and Void.  So if either of those interest you I can teach that.

When you do have the free time available, would you be willing to teach a class on The Flame and Void?  It's something I'd love to be able to utilize with my trainee, but he has absolutely no background with it, so I can't just make up an excuse for him to have it. 

No hurry, though.  Enjoy your family and your.. uh... cleaning. Well, enjoy the family anyway. :D

If there is anything that you'dlike to do Sieve let meknow I can help.

However I need to state one thing now.  This week and next week I will probably be scarce as my parents are coming down and I have alot of cleaning to do.

Sounds good, we can work on something when you are back in action.  Sorry about the cleaning but have fun with your family!

Well Seive if you would like to learn F&V I can get that out soon, I know that particular line of stuff cold so I can write now, it may take a week off in the middle but it'll be a relatively short "course" and if you and Jasine work together ya'll can rp while I'm gone in the same thread I'll be sure to leave ya'll a group task.

Let me know if that's cool for you I hope to get an F&V post up today.

Well after the group one it really doesn't matter as it'll be Jesse teaching and then you doing, him helping where needed.  I really don't have a limit.  But I'd prefer that once the group stuff starts which will be on Saturday that no one else comes in.  This basically so that ya'll know who you've with you when it's time for the group stuff.

Mat